Loving You Is Dangerous

Chapter 2

He swiped me onto the floor sideways and towered over me.
I would’ve worried about the fact that blood was seeping slowly from between my fingers but he was now sitting on my stomach.
His putrid breathe brushing against my flushed cheeks.
“You can have a chance. He,” he jabbed a finger in the direction of the body, “fought too hard. He lost his chance. I’m giving you a chance to be immortal. But that doesn’t mean you will never die.”
I nodded and whimpered quietly under his bone crushing weight.
He mustn’t have realized my bleeding hands because he ducked his head down and rested his lips on my neck.
Gently, he started sucking and nibbling at my throat. I tried my hardest but a moan had built up in my throat and escaped in a loud sigh.
Quickly, the sigh turned into a scream of pain as the sharp fangs sunk deep into my throat. The whole event lasted about five minutes and I was drained.
I could not move a single muscle in my body, no matter how hard I tried.
Then, I felt a warm glowing sensation fill my body. It took me a while to notice that the man was letting his own blood drip into my mouth from a small cut in his palm.
My energy slowly re-gathered and I pulled his hand to my mouth, hungrily sucking the sweet substance.
Twisting his face in anger he yanked his hand from my grasp, stood and disappeared.

I woke to bright sunlight pouring into my room. I must have made my way home unconsciously.
A tingling sensation filled my body and I dived to pull the blinds down.
OWCH! Must remember to keep them closed from now on. Now that I’m a… a freak of the night.
Making my way hazily across the room, I swiped around at random pieces of clothing that littered my floor, deciding on tight black skinnies and a Misfits hoodie.
Thudding down the stairs indicated to my mother that I was up and she smiled warmly at me from where she was preparing… WAFFLES!
“OH! OH! Feed me! Feed me! Feed me!” I shouted, bouncing around her like a hyperactive Chihuahua,
“Jayke just sit down and get the hell out of my way will you?!” she replied impatiently.
I threw myself into a chair and bounced on the spot waiting for my yummy breakfast.
As soon as the plate was placed in front of me my mouth was chokka full with food.
Surprisingly, after threw chews, it was disgusting and I spat the food back onto the plate like a baby would.
“Not hungry anymore.” I mumbled and ran to gather the rest of the things I needed for school.