Status: Hiatius: Not offically abandoned but I don't see myself updating anytime soon.

Elders, Danger and a Pain in the Arse

Savanna, The only one I fear

I pushed Robert off me and jumped off the ground.

"It a honour to meet you again, Savanna," I brow as I say this. I may be against and annoyed at the elders but I know better than not to kiss their asses.

"See Robert, that is how you greet an elder. Why can you not act more like you're mate?"

"I'm not his mate." I say sharply, there only so much I'll let them away with. The smile that had peaked on her young ancient face disappeared.

Savanna was and had been the oldest vampire since I had became one myself. It was so weird though to think of her that way. She looked only fourteen at best and the red ribbon in her waist length black hair only make her look younger. She was wearing a white dress with red ribbon in the middle. No modern fourteen year old would wear something like that. It kinda give her age a way a bit. It was strange how the oldest ones had been changed at a young age. The second oldest, Raad had only been twelve when he was turn. Savanna was young looking but acted her age and demand that she was respected by everyone. She had ripped the head off of human just for asking where her parents where. Savanna should probably be shouting at me or the very less turning me to ice with her eyes but she was smiling. She had dimples, god this was odd.

"My mistake, just the way Robert talks about you. Such...Love in his voice. I just presumed,"Her baby blue eyes filled with warmth. I had two choose, I could answer with some nice bullshite or I could get to the point. I had pushed my luck already, I should go with the bullshite.

"Let get to the point," Well, I was never one to do what's right."Why do I have the honour of having two elders in my homeland," At less I said it in a nice way.

"Not one to play games, I like that, come with me and I shall show you," She lift her baby smooth hand towards me. I took it. I won't of if it hadn't been anyone else. Savanna could kill me in very painful way in seconds but make it feel like an eternity. I had no lust for life but I didn't want to die like that.

"Well, I be going then." Robert said as he tried to sneak through the hole we had made.

"Robert fix that hole before a Cigma sees it," a cigma is a normal human, it was a name given to them by the witches, adopted by everyone else. "And go to the meeting place after wards. Do not think of not doing either I will know." She said so firmly and cold. What had Robert done to piss her off so much but for her not to kill him.

"Yes, Savanna," there was such hate in his voice. He was usually better at hiding his true feelings about someone so much better. There really didn't like each other. I would have to find out why later off Robert. Sadly I knew I would see him again and very soon.

"We should be going, Scotia if we plan to stay on time," She looped her small arm though mine and started to walk on. We remained silent until we were back on the street and far way from Robert hearing range.

"As you know, Scotia. I am the most powerful vampire there is and would not Seek you if it was not important." She said it so calmly and sweet but there was something in her voice that sounded worried. It was time like this I wish I could read her mind. It was a fact that had annoyed me since I had first met her. I could only read her mind if she allowed me. It been almost seven hundred years since we had last met but that fact I had not changed.

"I know you would never leave the palace without good reason." I said to keep her talking.

"We need your gift, Scotia. It is of the most importance. If you do not help us you will branded as a traitor and killed in away in which you're soul will feel long after you're dead." It was amazing how quickly her voice changed from honey to cold steel. There was something about it which me feel all tingle.

"I do not understand. You're have Robert who is as if not more powerful than me."

"He is useful in his own way but would be useless at this. We need someone who has the brains as well as the body to pull this off." Her eyes lingered at my breast before going to my face. There something wrong about being checked out by someone so "young". I concentrated on her grow. God, she was old.

"What is it you need be to do, elder." I said meeting her eyes firmly. She smiled at me warmly making me starting to melt..

"I will tell you at the meeting but first lets have some fun." She said with such child like joy but her eyes were filled with lust. For what I was scared to think. She blurred away. I followed suit.