Why Did We? (One Shot)

What Were We Thinking

I walked up to his house's front door, stopping before barging in without knocking. The lights were on but he wasn't in here. I silently closed the door behind me. I heard water running in his bathroom - he was taking a shower. It wasn't long when I heard the water turn off and the curtain being pulled. I waited for him, in his living room. I could see down his hallway, perfect. The bathroom door opened, releasing a lot of steam. Then, finally he walked out, turning the other away. He was only in a towel. My blood pulse increased as his wet skin glistened as he walked to his room. I got up, quickly following. I turned into his room and tackled him.

"Mikey," he gasped, flinging me down onto his bed and smashing his lips to mine. I felt my fingers trace his spin as I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him back, biting down on his lip and pulling on his lip ring. He let out a heavy huff. His hands ran up into my shirt, running over my hip bone piercings. I huffed, feeling the pain of newly pierced skin. Blood rushed down my body. Matt pulled my shirt off and smiled. I gasped out for air as he slid his tongue down my chest. I felt up his muscular arms flex under my hands. I let his name escape my lips in lust and passion. I felt his hot breath seep across the skin right below my belly button. I let out a soft groan as my want for him grew. Every bone in my body screamed his name, wanting his lips to continue their adventure down lower. How was he so good? Why did I want him so much? Every time I'm here I just can't hold back. I felt his hands run down my chest again. He then undid my pants. I gasped as he pushed his hand down them, under my briefs and running his hand up and down me.

"Is this what you came for?" He asked, making my cock ache after his rough touch.

"Yes," I gasped, now sitting up and pressing my lips to his. I quickly chomped down on his lip, pulling back and making him groan loudly. I let go and he pushed me back down on the bed, pulling the towel off of his hips and then pulling my shoes off so he could then pull down my pants. I turned around then, crawling more onto his bed. He quickly followed, pushing me downwards, face first into his pillows. I felt his breath on my ear then his lips at my neck. He bit down hard, making me moan out his name loudly, only being muffled by the pillows. He let go and I felt him pull my briefs down as he pulled my waist up to his. I wasn't going to be that easy. I pulled myself away from him, turning around and making him lay down. I grabbed his massive cock and started jerking him off. He started huffing. I smirked, now running my fingers of my other hand up his leg, moving it to the side some before tracing his ass crack with my fingers. He groaned, wanting it badly. I pushed my fingertip lightly, stilling moving it up and down as my hand continued pumping him.

"Mikey," he moaned out, now gripping the bed. I stopped after a minute, letting him tackle me down on the bed, bending over and putting his sweet lips around my pulsing cock. I huffed then groaned as his head moved up and down. I felt pressure build up in my shaft.

"Fuck, Matt. Oh, oh Matt," I moaned holding his head down on me. He soon pulled away - right when I started cumming. I quickly threw him back down on the bed, face first and pulled his hips to mine, shoving my enlarged dick into his tight ass. I started thrusting instantly, making Matt moan out my name. His voice sounding beautiful. I groaned a few times. I moved in and out of his ass, going harder and faster. All the while he moaned, and gasped. Almost yelling now.

"Matthew, darling!" I heard a female's voice call. Oh shit, isn't that Valerie?