Status: Comment and subscribeeee (:

Suck My Kiss

Hollywood ***



She ran until she came across a bar.
A woman came out laughing with three guys trailing behind her.
One of the men was a red-head, while the other two were blond. They seemed almost the same in height and had large, muscular bodies.
The girl wore a black halter top and a red mini skirt. Her hair hung loosely on her shoulders. She had blond hair and hazel eyes. She had on fingerless red gloves and black boots.
They all came to a stop as they noticed her standing there. The girl raked her eyes over her with a sneer. "Great," she said, "a slut."
The guys stayed silent.
She turned to face them to say, "Hey, that was a--" but was cut off by the way they were looking at Rayven. "Oh, come on! You can't tell me that you think that that is hot?"
They nodded in unison.
"You're ridiculous!"
The red-head growled. "You're just jealous!" he said, never taking his eyes off of Rayven.

Blade coughed as he pushed through the hazy smoke. Damn her for this! He lunged out of a window just as flames erupted behind him, and landed in a crouch. His nose caught her scent and he raced to find her.
Damn her!
Down the streets, and around buildings, he ran.
He didn't understand this burning desire for her and thought he never would. He slowed as he heard voices.
"You're just jealous," growled a males' voice.
Rain and Stefan. Great.

"What, of her? Puh-lease."
The red-head chuckled.
Rayven let out a sigh. "I'm standing right here."
"I can see that," the blond girl snapped. "Though I don't want to see you."
The blond with darker hair growled. "We'd rather not look at you, you skanky, slutty bitch."
"Ex-cuse me?"
"You heard him, Rain," the other blond said in a bored tone.
"Blade?" Rain shrieked, running over to him. "I haven't seen you in a while! How have you been?"
"It's been a week," he growled.
"And?" She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.
Rayven felt a stab of jealousy.
"Rayven, this is Rain, my girlfriend."
"That's right!"
"And Rain"--he stressed her name--"this is my friend, Rayven."
"Friend," she shrieked.
"Yes, Rain. Friend."
Rain sputtered. "But why?"
"Because she was my brothers' girlfriend."
"Why isn't she now?"
"Because Jake is dead!"
"Oh. That brother."
Blade growled. "Don't you--"
"Jacob was a fag."
Rayven shrieked in anger.
"Ohh, did I hit a bad spot? Poor baby."
Rayven lunged, tackling her. She grabbed a hold of her hair and wrenched her head back. "I could kill you for that."
"Then why don't you?" said a deep voice that sounded too familiar.
She brought her fist down hard on Rain's cheek.
Rain's head snapped to the side and landed on the pavement.
Slowly, Rayven turned her head and met the eyes of him. Her breath caught in her throat as she studied him. His hair, black and blue, hung down to his shoulders. His eyes, pale yellow, were narrowed on her. His whole body was muscular and built, including his legs. He was also skinny. He was six, four.
"It can't be," she whispered.
He took a step forward, cautious. He looked over to Blade. "I thought you hated Rain, Jessie. Are you a liar?" Averting his eyes, he looked back at Rayven. "And I never knew you dressed like this."
Her heart beat fast in her chest. "And what is this?"
"A slut."
Every person and thing has a heart, but not everyone shows it.
A slut? Dammit! "Slut..?"
His eyes locked on hers and he saw the pain in them. Damn, I've missed her, and now all I'm going to do is hurt her. And for what? Nothing. He snapped out of this state and went back into his non-emotion one. "Yes," he said coldly.
She growled and said in a cold, hard voice, "You're a mother fucking bastard. Who knew dying could turn a person against the one he loved. Or was that all a lie, too? Obviously you have never showed me the real you, asshole." She took a long, deep breath. "I loved you. I thought you were my friend!"
Jacob took a deep breath as tears threatened to overflow. "You loved me?" he asked coldly.
She growled at the coldness in his voice. "Yes, Jakey, I did. Loved you more than any--"
"Wait a second! Baby! You hate me?" Rain shrieked.
Blade ran a hand over his face. "No...well...actually...I've been meaning--"
"I love you!"
"--one," Rayven finished, her hatred for Rain overpowering her sorrow.
Blade recoiled away form Rain. "We're over," he said harshly.
"What? Why? Baby!"
"Shut the hell up," Rayven shrieked, hatred burning in her eyes.
Rain looked over at Rayven, her head cocked to the side.
What a blond! Rayven rolled her eyes. "Dumbass, it's obvious that he hates you."
"You do?" She turned to Blade, who snarled, "Are you that retarded?!"
"What do you mean?"
Blade rolled his eyes. "Do you not see how I cringe when you talk? How I roll my eyes when you say something retarded. I did love you, but not anymore. I hate you."
"But why?"
"You disgust me! You're so whiny."
"I am not!" she shrieked, making Blade cringe.
Rayven rolled her eyes. "Are you that blond?"
Rain turned on Rayven, growling menacingly.
She yawned. "Are you through?"

Jacob watched Rayven with intensity. How could I do that?
"No, I am not. I love Blade! L-O-V-E him--"
Rayven clapped, cutting her off. "Congratulations, Blondie, you know how to spell."
Rain narrowed her eyes and snarled.
Jacob, mad as he was, actually laughed.

Rayven's eyes darted over to Jake, then back to Rain. She raised a mocking brow. "Have anything to say, Blondie?"
"Am I missing the party?"
"Kris! What're you doing here?" Blade bellowed.
"Hanging around."
"Actually, I do," growled Blondie.
Rayven crossed her arms and waited.
"You wanna know what you are besides a cock sucking motherfucking ugly fat ass bitch?"
Rayven dropped her arms and glared evilly. "And that is?"
"Dead." Rain lunged, fangs bared as she shifted.
"This can't end well," muttered Rayven before she unsheathed her claws and caught Rain's front legs.
The wolf snapped its teeth at her and latched itself onto Rayven's throat.
With non-human strength, she shoved the wolf off of her and put on hand to her throat, which was gushing blood. "You're going to pay for that, Blondie."
Rain shifted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger?
Who likes Rain, Jacob, Rayven, Kris, Blade, and all the others and who dislikes any of them?

Comments and subscribeeeee (: