Status: Comment and subscribeeee (:

Suck My Kiss

By The Way



"What's your name?" asked Falcon. "Your full name."
"Rayven Vixen Metal. You? I know your real name isn't Blaze. It was obvious that you were lying. It's your middle name, isn't it?"
"Yes, and Falcon Blaze Marshall."
"Hmm, nice, we both have birds as first names."
"Yes." Idiot.
Rayven glared at him. "What's happening to me?"
"What do you mean?"
"I have the sudden urge to drink blood. And yours sounds real good at a time like this."
"Your father is here, right?"
"Yes."
"And your mother, she was human?"
She rolled her eyes. "Well of course! We're all humans!"
"No; not all. I'm a vampire. And so is your father, which means you're half vampire. Unless the vampire blood is taking over, thus turning you completely into one. Which in that case, you need a lot of blood. But if you want my blood, I guess,"--he slashed his wrist open--"I could give you some."
She didn't know if she believed him, but she started walking forward against her will. "Just one taste," she heard herself say.

He felt a surge of energy run through his veins as she started lapping up the blood on his wrist.
"Okay," he growled after about ten minutes, "that's enough."
"But it's so gooood," she moaned.
He pried her off of him and she blinked.
"No," she moaned.
"Fuck," growled Kibz, the door bursting open. "What did you do to her?!"
"Your father is a vampire, and it just so happens that the blood of the vampire is taking the human out of her. She needed blood."
"Oh dear. Why didn't you tell me? I could have gave her my blood! You asshole!"
"Kibz," she asked, dazed, "what's going on?"
"Alright, here's the truth. I'm your adopted brother."

Reality hit then, making Rayven stagger backwards. "Why didn't you tell me?!"
"There's more," he said, averting his eyes.
"Tell me!"
"I'm not eighteen; I'm six hundred years old. And,"--he looked away--"I'm in love with you." He sighed. "Sorry." Then he disappeared.
She staggered backwards and would have fell if Falcon hadn't of caught her. "Why are you being so nice to me?"
"Do you want to be dropped?"
"No, but why?"
"Because you've been through a lot, too," he explained, walking over to the bed and dropping her on it.
"What're you doing?" she cried.
"Relax. I'm not going to touch you; I'm going to explain things."
"Alright."
"As a vampire, you have to drink blood to live. Animals' blood doesn't have all of the nutrients and you'll have to consume more. Synthetic blood, same thing. But peoples' blood, you only need to consume a little of it. You can still eat the normal things, and it'll taste a lot better. Your tasting is better, smell and hearing stronger, and your eyesight is keener. You'll have certain abilities such as teleporting, reading minds, jumping further, doing magic, etc. I forgot to mention that you'll be a lot strong, too."
"How much stronger?"
"You'll be able to lift up cars...er...pick them up. And a lot of other things. There are certain ways to kill a vam--"
"Stake to the heart and the sun."
"The first one, yes, but you can go out into the sun."
"Really? How is that possible? In all of the mo--"
"The movies aren't real!" He hadn't meant to yell. "The movies aren't real," he said in a softer voice.
"Okay," she said, averting her eyes.

Jack Randolf grinned coolly as he went up on stage. "As you all think," he said into the mic, "that vampires aren't real. You're also wondering if you're wrong. Are you right? No, you're not. And how do I know this, you ask? Because I am a vampire! Reveal my fledgling, boys."
The curtain behind him opened, revealing a tall man with brown hair. His eyes were brown. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but he was wearing Tripp Pants. He had a dragon tattoo that ran from his chest to his right wrist. "Hello everybody," he called out.
"Nick," Jack said, "come here."
Unwillingly, Nick stepped forward. "I do not like this," he growled.
"Now, why don't you tell everyone about yourself!" Jack shouted a little too loudly.
"I am five thousand years old! One of the oldest vampires around. I have seen many things in my lifetime--"
As Nick told about all his past experiences, Jack fazed out.

Rayven ran with her brother and Falcon.
"We're too late!" called Kiba as they burst into the auditorium.
"What is the meaning of this?!" yelled Jack.
"You told, you dumbass!"
Rayven laid her eyes on the brown haired man and felt butterflies. "Who's he?"
"Nick Sackle."
Rayven bit her lower lip. "He's hot."
Without thinking, Falcon growled.
"What is it?" Rayven asked. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing," Falcon growled, eying Nick with complete hatred. Die, bastard!
Nick walked down the rows and stopped in front of them. "What do you want? What are you doing here?"
"We're here to get you out of this mess."
"I'm not sure if I want to anymore," Falcon growled.
"Well, then leave."
Rayven stood there, admiring Nick, completely dazed while they argued.
Slowly, Nick edged away from them and Rayven found herself following him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribeeee (: . I'll love you all forever.

I hope it isn't too confusing for you.