Throw It All Away for Love

Prologue

Love is like the rain; you can feel it, you can see it, and every day you experience it. No matter what you do you cannot escape it and you cannot hide from it because that one drop will hit you and you will feel it, just like when you first feel that overwhelming sensation of love as it courses through you. And just like the rain, when love comes down on you it comes down hard and there’s always an overwhelming amount of it. When you feel love it is the most exquisite feeling in the entire universe.

The story you are about to read of two people meeting and falling in love isn’t your ordinary romance. The couple started out hating each other; thinking they were too good for each other and it ultimately ended up with them trying to make the other miserable until the other begged for mercy. Sounds like love, right? They hated each other with every fiber of their being and they made sure to let each other know that. One day however, they just snapped, but it led to them falling in love with each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter to a new story.

To my other readers:

I am sorry for the lack of updates, but my computer crashed and I only just got it back a few weeks ago. So, sorry for the late updates for everything but I'm trying my hardest.