‹ Prequel: Guilty Pleasures
Status: Complete

An Old Beginning

Chapter 21

Naomi pushed her body against his, dislodging herself from his grasp as their lips separated. Gerard felt a momentary sense of panic before she grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

“Nae, we don’t have to do this now,” he said in a husky whisper, seconds before she stripped off her shirt and pants, leaving her in a lace bra and panties.

“The hell we don’t,” she replied, crushing her lips to his while slipping the jacket from his shoulders.

Their entire relationship he was the instigator of anything that happened between them. To have her take control was surprising and arousing to both of them.

Gerard closed his eyes when she unfastened his belt, pulling on it and letting iy slip through the loops before dropping it on the floor. He quickly pulled off his shirt as she divested him of the rest of his clothes.

“Nae-“

“Don’t say it,” she whispered, leading him to the bed. “I just want to feel you,” she said in a breathy voice, making eye contact with him while removing the rest of her clothing. Taking a step forward, Naomi ran her hands over his strong chest, licking her suddenly very dry lips. “I’ve dreamed of you every night for over two years,” she said softly. “Touching you, holding you, feeling you…please let me feel you tonight.”

Her whispered plea was too much for Gerard as he pushed her down on the bed, leaving soft kisses along her body.

“Gee, now,” Naomi moaned, arching her body against his, craving the friction that only he could provide. “I need you inside me.”

Gerard's breathing escalated as he settled himself between her legs, sliding into her with one powerful thrust. Naomi cried out, arching her body against his for more contact. Both moved together, their bodies trembling after going without the other for so long, needing to feel the completion of being connected.

They set a slow, steady rhythm, staring into each other's eyes as they each gasped for breath. Gerard met her lips in a gentle kiss, keeping his body pressed to hers, wanting to be as close to her as he could. Pulling away after a moment, Naomi breathed heavily when Gerard brushed the hair away from her face, maintaining eye contact with her.

“Do you love me?” Gerard whispered, desperately needing an answer.

Naomi looked up at him with tears shimmering in her eyes. “You know the answer, Gee,” she said in a choked voice. “Please don’t make me say it…it’s just too hard.”

“Nae, I love you,” he whispered, burying himself within her as he stopped his movements. “I love you,” he repeated, needing her to understand.

He watched as tears streamed down her cheeks, her body quivering against his soothing touches to her skin.

“I love you, so much,” he murmured, plunging into her with renewed force, feeling his heart swell when her body arched against his. “I neverstopped…I never stopped…”

He trailed off in a whisper when he felt her muscles clenching around him, triggering his own release. Silence filled the room as they held onto each other, shaking from the bliss that was coursing through them.

Gerard gathered Naomi into his arms, rolling with her and letting his hands run along her skin. “I need to know how you feel,” he whispered into her hair as he kissed the top of her head.

“Gee, I-“

She stopped when they both heard a loud banging on the door.

“Fucking hell,” Gerard muttered, not wanting to extract himself from his lover’s arms.

When the knocking persisted, he got out of bed with a growl, searching along the floor. Angrily putting on his pants and zipping them, Gerard didn’t bother with the button as he walked back to Naomi, giving her a tender kiss and running his hand along her cheek. “I’ll be back in a minute, sugar.”

Naomi nodded, a shy smile on her face as Gerard left the room. She felt her heart stop a moment later when she heard Gerard yelling. Considering what had just been interrupted, Naomi wasn’t surprised to hear him losing his temper. What surprised her the most was that Billie was the other raised voice she could hear in the foyer.