‹ Prequel: Guilty Pleasures
Status: Complete

An Old Beginning

Chapter 31

Naomi let Gerard lead her into his house later that night. She looked up at him with glassy eyes, her body trembling as he cupped her face in his hands.

“Are you going?” he whispered.

Naomi turned her eyes away, feeling her chin quiver as she nodded, wishing for so many things at that moment. Gerard took a deep breath, expecting that answer the entire time, but it still tore his heart out when it was presented in front of him.

“Everything is different…I have to go,” she murmured, wanting nothing more than for him to tell her that things weren’t different…that she should stay.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he caressed her cheek, a sad smile on his lips. “Then let’s make tonight count,” he whispered.

Naomi let a few tears slip free when their lips met in a tender kiss, each trying to show how much they loved the other.

Breaking away, Naomi could see the tears in his eyes as he looked at her.
“Make love with me,” he whispered, his hands running through her hair. Naomi nodded, slipping out of her shoes before reaching up to unknot his tie with shaky hands.

Slowly pulling it free, she let it flutter to the floor as her hands slid his jacket from his shoulders. Gerard watched her carefully. She appeared to be studying every movement she was making, avoiding his eyes as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his chest inch by inch.

Gerard shrugged out of his shirt, pulling Naomi to him in a comforting gesture. Her hands ran over his chest, relishing the feel of him so close to her. His hands slipped around to lower the zipper at the back of her dress, letting it pool in the middle of the floor, leaving her in her underwear. He felt his breath catch in his throat, pulling back to look at her body. A sight that he knew he would never get tired of…if given the chance.

“You’re more beautiful now than you were the first time I saw you,” he murmured, running his hands along the flat expanse of her stomach. “And I didn’t think that was possible.”

----------
I'm going to try and finish this tonight.. If possible.. And start a new one (I already have a chapter.. And I'm so sorry Mo. But it's not your story =( When HSd's finished. I promise I will write your story!