‹ Prequel: Guilty Pleasures
Status: Complete

An Old Beginning

Chapter 32

Naomi closed her eyes when his lips brushed over her neck, his teeth grazing her throat and nipping at her gently. She slowly unbuckled his belt, easing his pants down his legs while he removed the rest of his clothes.

She kissed along his chest until she reached his shoulder, biting down lightly before Gerard picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, Gerard stared into her eyes for several long moments before he slowly pushed into her. His eyes rolled shut when he was fully sheathed inside of her, still unable to believe how perfect it was to be joined with her.

Gerard caught his breath, pulling back slightly and burying himself inside her again. Naomi arched against him, driving him deeper inside of her with his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss. Her hand came up to brush along his cheek, surprised when she felt the wet tears against her fingertips.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, wanting to make him forget everything. “Just feel me,” she whispered, brushing his tears away as their eyes connected. “Don’t think,” she murmured, brushing her lips across any skin that she encountered. “Don’t think about anything…just feel.”

Gerard felt his breathing escalate, shifting his weight to plunge into her at a new angle. Naomi practically bucked off the bed, arching against his mouth and his body.

“Yes,” she whispered, her hands holding his head in place, feeling a new thrill rush through her when his hands wrapped around her back, holding her even closer to him.

Naomi gasped. Her breathing escalated as his pace picked up, thrusting into her with renewed force

Kissing a trail back to her lips, Gerard pulled back to look in her eyes before they made contact. “You’re amazing,” he said in a husky whisper, their movements never slowing as their lips met in a fiery kiss.

Naomi practically ripped her lips away from his as she whimpered. “Harder,” she whispered. “Please, Gee…harder.”

Gerard closed his eyes, trying to hold off his orgasm before plunging into her, grinding his hips against hers.

“I’m going to come,” Naomi whispered, her voice taking on a desperate quality as she frantically met his thrusts with equal passion

“Look at me, baby,” Gerard murmured, pumping into her as their eyes locked together before he pulled out and plunged into her with one forceful thrust.

“Gee!” Naomi screamed, clenching her inner muscles in a vice-like grip around his rigid shaft.

“Nae,” he moaned, his hips still churning against hers as he practically exploded inside of her.

Both lay together, gazing into each other’s eyes as they tried to regulate their breathing. Their lips met in a tender kiss, Gerard pulling Naomi closer to him, not wanting to let her go, even though he was still inside of her.

“Was that enough to make tonight count?” Naomi asked quietly, running her hand along his chest.

Gerard closed his eyes, reality crashing back to him. He wanted nothing more than to forget what the future held as he rolled onto his back, taking Naomi with him. Her eyes widened when she felt him begin to harden inside of her as she sat up, straddling his waist.

“I think we’re just getting started, sugar,” he whispered, his hands gripping her hips as Naomi began moving on top of him, slowly building up momentum.

Naomi leaned forward, pressing her chest to his as her lips brushed along his jaw. “I hope you weren’t planning on sleeping tonight,” she said with a grin.

Gerard felt a smile spread to his lips, his arms wrapping around her body.
“I have plans,” he said in a husky whisper. “But I guarantee you, they don’t involve sleeping.”

---------
It was kinda sweet.
If you re-read the first time they had sex. This is completly different though =D