Falling for You

Promise.

"Thank you London!" Tom yelled into the microphone as the crowd filled with screams with crazy fan girls. Danny, Dougie, Harry, and Tom then made their way backstage. "How did we do?" Tom asked me.

"You guys were awesome!" I hugged each of them. "I think this was one of your best shows yet." I said truthfully.

"You say that every show Jenny." Dougie passed me tousling my hair. I laughed swatting his hand away.

"Yeah, but you guys always do your best opening night." I shrugged helping the boys out of their instruments and shirts. "Well, I'll see you guys when you go out for a celebration drink? Call me when you do." I started to walk off before being stopped by a very sweaty, shirtless Dougie.

"Aren't you going to get smoothies with us? We always do after every opening show." He looked slightly disappointed. I sighed.

"I have a date, Dougie. I promise, if it's over by then, I'll meet you at Smoothie Central, I promise. And if you're done there, then call me when you go to get drinks, and I'll leave my date early for you, and only for you." His face lightened up as I tucked a loose strand of his hair back with the others.

"Really? You would do that?" I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Yes! Now put me down, you're getting sweat all over my dress!" I laughed. Dougie set me down and hugged me one last time. "Promise." I crossed my heart and kissed his cheek. He smiled and crossed his heart back. "I'll see you guys later, okay?"

"Alright, have fun!" Danny and Harry said at the same time as they finished getting undressed. I walked off as I heard Tom, Harry, and Danny making fun of Dougie.

"Hear that Doug? 'Just for you'!" Danny said with a girly accent.

"Hey cut it out guys!" Dougie defended himself.

"Yeah guys, leave him alone. . . he's gotta get ready for his date with Jennifer!" Tom teased and the boys joined together in laughter followed by three 'ouch'es. I looked back and sure enough, Dougie had hit all of them on the arm. I love my boys. I laughed to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I couldn't think of what else to put. Comment? Subscribe? Thanks

~Lindsay