Falling for You

You're Being Weirder Than Usual

(Dougie's POV)
Okay, so you know how you're supposed to believe the person you love, right? Well, at this moment I don't know if I can. She told me she didn't love me. At least not yet and now she's saying she is in love me. What kind of sick joke is this? I love her but could it really be true?

I looked at her and she smiled at me. I smiled nervously at her and then she frowned. "Dougie, are you okay?" she asked and I nodded. "Are you sure? You seem...weird. Well, you're being weirder than usual."

"I'm fine, Jenny," I snapped and she raised an eyebrow. "Sorry."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." She shrugged and then she kissed me. Damn it. She's just trying to make me love her even more. I couldn't help but her kiss her back though.

I pulled away from her and she frowned. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Ugh, damn it, Jennifer! Why can't you just let it go? I'm fine."

"No, you're not and why the hell are you yelling at me?! I didn't do anything."

"Oh, really? I guess lying to me is something you did not do."

"What are you talking about?"

"You told me just yesterday that you didn't love me and now you're telling me you are? That's not cool. That's just wrong. Are you just telling me this because no one else will ever love you?" Her face fell and I knew that I just said something wrong. "Oh, my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it!" I tried to hug her but she pushed me away. "Jenny, look at me." She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"No, you're not," she said. I felt my heart sink. "Just leave."

"But Jen-"

"Get out!"

I grabbed my keys from the table and walked out of her house. I was seriously pissed off.

(Jenny's POV)
I can't believe he just said all of that to me. No one else will ever love you. That seemed to keep repeating in my head. That was the meanest thing he's ever said to me and he's usually a sweetheart. I just kept crying and crying. I felt the need to call him but I didn't want to talk to him. Tom was my best option at the moment.

"I'm so sorry," he said, hugging me. I cried on his shoulder. "Dougie's stupid, you know that. I'm sure he didn't mean anything he said. It's complicated, I guess. You did tell him just yesterday you didn't love him."

"Isn't he supposed to believe me? I mean he loves me..." My crying finally settled down. I would just hiccup at times.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I shook my head. "You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to him. Sooner or later. I don't want to talk to him right now."

He nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this."

He chuckled. "It's fine. I'm here to help." He smiled. "I better get back home though. It's getting late and Gio will probably worry."

"Okay. Bye." I gave him one last hug and he left.

(Dougie's POV)
"Seriously, dude, come hang out with me," said Harry, pulling me on my arm.

"I don't want to," I mumbled.

"It'll be fun and it'll take your mind off of Jenny." Harry was just trying to be a good friend and making me try to get my mind off of Jenny. But he wanted to go out to a club. "You can get wasted." I kinda liked the idea of that.

"Fine," I said, giving in. "Just don't make me do anything stupid."

"You got it." He grinned and we were off to the club. "Holy crap, look at the hot babes in here." I frowned. "Sorry."

We got some drinks and sat down in a booth. I just kept getting drinks and drinks. I already felt my mind slipping away. Harry was already on the dance floor dancing with some random chick.

"Hey there," a girl said. I just stared at her. "I'm Megan."

"Hey, I'm Dougie," I said.

"I know." She smiled. "Do you wanna dance?"

"I don't know..." I couldn't help think of Jenny even being drunk made me think of her.

"Oh, come on. It's only a dance."

I shrugged and we walked to the dance floor. She was really, really close to me. She was grinding on me, too. I felt really uncomfortable and I wanted to leave. I wanted to go back to Jenny and tell her that I love her and make everything okay. Then something happened that I did not expect. This girl kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it sucks. I couldn't really think of anything D: