Falling for You

That Was My Eye!

(Jenny's POV)
I woke up in Dougie's arms. I smiled a bit but then I remembered what happened last night. I felt really betrayed. I wonder who he was dancing with. He didn't finish his sentence and I'm worried something more happened. Yeah, he doesn't do one-night-stands, but he was really drunk. I mean any second now he's gonna...

He woke up and smiled at me but it quickly faded as he ran to the bathroom to throw up. I scrunched up my nose at the noise of him puking. I got up and went to go get him a glass of water and some medication. I came back and he wasn't in bed so I went into the bathroom. He was lying on the ground. There was sweat on his forehead and he groaned in pain. I frowned and I didn’t care about what happened last night right now.

I put the glass and medication on the counter and helped him up and took him to go lie down in bed. I went back to get the water and meds and he sat up to take them.

"I'm really sorry," he muttered, "about everything and this. I was really, really upset and I've never drank so much in my life. I feel like shit and about what happened last night. Trust me. The girl who picked up the phone was some girl Harry picked up and I danced with this girl." I felt a jolt of jealousy in my stomach. "And this is kinda the hard part to say..."

"Did you have sex with her?" I mumbled, looking at his face. I furrowed my eyebrows as I waited for him to answer.

He shook his head. "No, I wouldn't ever do that. You know that. She...kissed me. I didn't kiss back or anything."

"Oh." I really couldn’t say anything else.

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked. I guess I had a pained expression on. I felt hurt.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I smiled forcefully. "Just go to sleep." He nodded and I kissed his forehead.
I was about to walk away until he grabbed my arm. "No. Stay with me." He smiled weakly. I lied down, facing him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my collar bone and it sent shivers down my spine. "I love you." He stared into my eyes.

"I love you, too."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I fell asleep eventually.

(Dougie's POV)
"Let's go somewhere," I said to Jenny after eating our food that she made.

"Where do you wanna go?" she asked. There was something in her voice that was off.

"Are you okay, love?"

She nodded. "I'm fine."

"You're lying to me. What's wrong?" I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her hands on my arms.

She sighed. "I don't know... I'm glad you told me everything but..."

"But you kind of hate the girl that kissed me?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah..."

I smiled. "Hey, you're the only girl for me." She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back. "I love you, remember that. Come on let's go visit the guys or something."

"Yes! I've missed Thomas." She pouted. "He's my best friend."

"Hey!" I said.

"Well, other than you. You know all the others boys are also my best friends."

I nodded. "Yeah, I know."

We got in my car and drove to Tom's house. Surprisingly everyone was there.

"Gi!" Jenny shouted, hugging her.

"Jenny! How are you?" Gio said, hugging her back.

"I'm good. You?"

"Very well. We should hang out sometime. We haven't done that in a long time." She smiled.

"Yes, we should." Jenny smiled back.

I hugged Gio and we went into the lounge room.

Jenny hugged all the boys and she seemed to hug Tom longer. She poked his dimple and she swatted her hand away. "I love your dimple! It's so cute!" she said.

"Shush!" he said, sitting down and Gio sat down next to him.

"It is cute, huh?" Gio said and they both laughed. Tom's cheeks flushed.

I sat down next to Jenny.

"What are we going to do?" asked Danny. "Let's go to the park and play some footy. You up for it, Dougie?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Harry, Tom?" Tom and Harry both nodded and we went off to the park.

(Jenny's POV)
We watched the boys play football and I laughed at Dougie as he tried to kick the ball but missed.

"So you and Dougie are together now?" Gio asked me and I nodded. She smiled. "I always knew it was going to happen. You two are absolutely adorable together."

I smiled. "Thanks. We can't compete with Tom and you. You two are just way too freakin cute."

She smiled. "Thanks."

"Ouch!" I heard someone shout and it was Dougie. He was holding a hand up to his eye. "Tom, you idiot! That was my eye!"

"Sorry, Doug!" Tom said.

I smiled but I couldn't get off what happened last night. I love Dougie and I believe every word he said. I just couldn't help feel hurt no matter what. I feel really stupid and childish. Why does love even have to be this way? It's so complicated and unfair and jealous and so many other things. I just feel like I can't trust Dougie but I know I can. I sighed and hoped that I will get over this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty lame and suckish. Sorry.