Falling for You

He's in a Woman's Store

"Girls day!" Gio shouted. I laughed at Gio's excitement. "What should we do first?"

"Hm, I don't know," Katie said.

"Can we have a spa day?" I asked. "I feel so tensed up. I want a massage."

"Ooh, that sounds lovely," Ellie said. "I bet you want an erotic massage from Dougie." She winked.

I laughed. "Then it won't really be a massage now would it?"

"Good point. It wouldn't be a massage with any of those boys." We all laughed.

"How about we hit the mall after?" Gio suggested.

"Sounds good to me! I need some clothes," I said.

We were all getting mani-pedi's and a McFLY song came on. We all smiled at each other.

"Hey, I love this song!" Katie said.

"Who doesn't?" Ellie said. "It's such a beautiful song!"

"Thomas does have amazing writing skills," Gio said, smiling.

"It's all about you!" Ellie sang.

"It's all about you, baby!" Katie sang.

"It's all about you!" Gio sang.

"It's all about you, baby!" I sang to Gio since she was next to me.

She laughed. "Jenny, I never knew you had an amazing voice. Why don't you ever sing?"

"I'm self conscious about it. I don't really like my voice but thanks, Gio."

"It is amazing," said Katie and Ellie nodded.

"Thank you, ladies." I smiled.

"Sing some more!" said Ellie.

"No! I’m done singing!"

"Boo, you big lame-o!"

"Hush up!"

After out massages, we went to the mall. Shopping is always fun with Gio. I can't believe I hadn't done that in forever. I missed hanging out with her. She's like a sister to me. I'm a horrible sister for not talking to her every day though. I especially do love Katie and Ellie. They're like sisters to me too now. They're both so lovely.

"What about this dress?" asked Ellie.

"That would look beautiful on you," I said. "Try it on!"

"Yes, go!" Gio said.

She tried it on and she indeed looked amazing in it. She's definitely buying it.

"This shirt would look nice on you, Jenny," Katie said. She handed me a blue shirt that hung off one arm. It's cute so I tried it on. "You should get it."

"That's a nice shirt!" said Gio. "I think I want one myself and then maybe we could match."

I smiled. "Sounds good."

It felt like we were shopping for a year but it's really only been an hour and a half. We walked passed a store and I could swear I saw the back of Dougie's head.

"Wait," I said and the girls stopped to look at me. "I think I just saw Dougie."

"What?" Katie asked. "He's at the McHouse, isn't he?"

"He should be," said Ellie. "Let's go see."

We walked in the store and this is where we had to act like ninjas. We couldn't be seen by him if it is Dougie. We pretended as if we were looking at a rack of clothes and the guy turned his head a bit. Indeed, it was Dougie.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"He's in a woman's store," said Gio. "Maybe he's getting something for his mum?"

Our question was answered when we saw a very attractive girl come out of the dressing room. She was wearing a very fancy shirt.

"How does this look, Doug?" she asked.

"Looks good, Frankie," he said, smiling. "I've gotta get back to the boys soon. Are you done here?" She nodded. "Alright. Well, go put your clothes back on and I'll pay for it."

"He's buying her clothes?!" Katie almost yelled.

"Hush!" I said.

"What is he doing? You two are so good together! If he's cheating on you, I will beat him to a pulp!"

I sighed. "Whatever. Let's just go back to my house when they leave."

Dougie paid for Frankie's stuff and then they left. We waited a few seconds before we headed out to go back to my house. I couldn't help but feel hurt. I hope he has the best possible explanation for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've not posted in forever! Sorry! It was kind of lame though :/
I did not know what to write for a really long time. I'm sorry, guys.