Falling for You

Did You See The News Broadcast?

Dougie's P.O.V.

"Doug! Mate!" I heard Harry calling from down the hall. "You're on t.v.!"

"Is that really a shock, mate?"

"No, but you're on t.v., with Frankie!" My eyes grew wide and I ran down into Harry's room to see photos of me and Frankie in the department store. Damn security cameras.

"Are Frankie Sanford of the Saturdays and Dougie Poynter of McFly back together? What will Dougie's B.F.F. Jenny think of this?" The lady on the tele had no idea what she was talking about.

"She has no idea what the hell she's talking about!" I yelled plopping down next to Harry on his bed. "I hope Jenny doesn't see this."

"You would be in some deep shit mate." Harry agreed getting up and making his way to the kitchen.

Jenny's P.O.V.

"Are Frankie Sanford of the Saturdays and Dougie Poynter of McFly back together? What will Dougie's B.F.F. Jenny think of this?" Katie shut the tele off.

"Listen, Jenny, she doesn't know what she's talking about." Katie shrugged. "You and Dougie are obviously an item... you two just haven't gone public yet."

"But, he bought clothes for her. He said she looked great in them. He's never bought me clothes..." I'm not gonna lie, I was upset. If he thought he could pull this kinda crap and get away with it, he had another thing coming to him.

"Okay, so he's never bought you clothes, but he has bought you other things, like jewelry and he's made you that video of you two together. Has he ever done that for anyone else? I don't think so! It's obvious the guy is head over heels in love with you, Jenny!" I shook my head and went out to my car and drove home.

"Hello?"

"Dougie?" I asked hoping it wasn't.

"No love," I let out a sigh of relief. "this is Fletch. Who is this?"

"Jenny. Uh, can you tell Dougie I called?"

"Oh! Hey Jenny! I can get him for you right now if you'd like, he's been talking about you all day. Hey! D-" Fletch almost called out for Dougie.

"No! Um, just tell him I called. Okay?"

"Uh, okay love. Bye." I said bye and hung up the phone.

Dougie's P.O.V.

"Hey, Fletch. Who was that?" I asked.

"Jenny, she was just calling to see how everyone was doing." I smiled.

"Why didn't you let me talk to her?!"

"She seemed busy." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and went over to the phone and dialed Jenny.

Hey, you've reached me, Jenny. You should know what to do after the beep.

"Hey Jenny! It's me, Dougie. Well, I guess you would know because of caller ID and everything... anyway! Uh, I was just calling to talk. So call me back. I really need to talk to you about something. Love you." I shut my phone and put it in my back pocket. What if she wasn't answering because of the news? No! She was out with the girls today. I remember. She tweeted it. She couldn't have seen the news... unless Katie told her to look at a T.V. in the mall. Oh God. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Dougie, hey." I heard Jenny's lovely voice on the other line. "What did you need to talk to me about?"

"Did you see the news broadcast?"

"Yeah... listen if you want to see Frankie again, it's totally cool with me. Just, give me a heads up next time you want to see someone else, okay?"

"No! It's not like that, I swear. Frankie and I friends, she was out of money so I bought her a shirt and some jeans, she's going to pay me back. I swear that's all it was." But she had already hung up. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket again.

"Dougie, you coming mate?" Tom poked his head around the corner.

"Yeah. I'll be right there." He nodded and went back to the studio. I sighed and walked with my head down into the studio.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whee! New chapter! :D thanks for reading!
Xxx
~Lindsay