Falling for You

I Want Something More

My date with this guy was going pretty well. His name is Shane Roberts. He was really nice but I felt as if we didn't click ya know at least not yet. I looked at the time. The boys were probably already going out for drinks at the pub. It was around ten-thirty. I guess I might as well tell my date I'm leaving. I've been to a lot of dates but I haven't really clicked with anyone yet. Dating around doesn't hurt anyone.

"Well, Shane, I really have to get going. I'm going out for drinks with my friends," I said, getting up from my chair.

He nodded. "Alright," he said. "I had fun."

"Me, too." I was surprised that it was true and I was telling the truth.

"So can I call you later or something?" He had hope in his blue-green eyes and a slight smile on his lips.

I smiled. "Definitely." He stood up and he gave me a hug goodbye before I left.

I got in my car and I called Dougie before turning on the car.

"Ello?" he answered.

"Hey, Doug, I'm on my way to the pub," I said. "I'll see you soon."

"Awesome! I'll see you in a bit. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket. I turned the car on and I drove to the pub where we usually got drinks. I parked the car and got out and went inside.

"Jennifer, over here!" I heard someone call. I looked the way where I heard my name. I saw Dougie frantically waving his hands in the air and I laughed to myself.

I walked up to them. "Hey, boys, what’s up?" I asked.

"Nothing, we got you a drink," said Danny, smiling.

"Thanks." I sat down next to Dougie. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So how was your date?" asked Tom, raising an eyebrow.

"It went well. He was really nice." I looked at Dougie and he was looking the other way.

(Dougie's POV)
I looked away once Tom mentioned how Jenny's date went with that guy. I could feel the anger bubbling up inside of me but I was not about to show it in front of Jenny. Danny just gave me a look and I smiled to tell him that I was okay when in fact I wasn't.

"Dougie, are you okay?" asked Jenny and I looked at her, smiling. I just nodded because I knew if I opened my mouth I would say something I would regret. "Okay. What did you guys do without me when you got smoothies?"

"We almost died of boredom," said Harry.

"Yeah, you weren't there to be made fun of," said Danny and Jenny threw a peanut at his head. "Ouch. That was mean."

"I'm sorry I just hit you with your brain," she said and everyone laughed as Danny just frowned.

"You guys are mean to me." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"But we love you."

"Yeah, right..." Jenny got up and hugged him then kissed his cheek. She was like that with all of us, so thankfully if she did something like that with one of the boys, I didn't get jealous. She took her place next to me after she did that. "Okay, I believe you now."

We all laughed and Danny just sat there smiling.

"You really are the weirdest person ever," said Jenny.

"Thanks." He smiled. "It's just how it is."

"So what else are we going to do after this?" Tom asked. "I think movies and drinking back at home sounds good to me."

"Yeah, that does sound good," Jenny said. "Off to the bat mobile, eh, Tom?"

"Yes, muh lady. Let's go!"

Everyone else piled into Tom's car as I got in Jenny's car with her. I sat there thinking all the way to the house. I always thought about telling Jenny how I feel. I know that she couldn't possibly feel the same way about me. We've been best friends for a long time. The boys would always joke with me saying that I was in love with her since it was platonic. Somehow they were right and I didn't realize it until a few years of getting the band started.

"You're really quiet," Jenny said, breaking my thoughts. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," I said, "just how much fun it is to spend time you and all the guys."

She smiled. "I love spending time with you guys. You're all my best friends especially you, Dougie." She poked my nose after we got out of the car and started to walk inside the house.

I smiled back. "You're my best friend, too." You don't even know how badly I want it to be more...
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe, comment, and all that jazz. This is kind of lame...
So I'm writing this new story with my new friend Lindsay(:
-Andrea