Falling for You

You're Not Ready

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

I woke up to the news on the tele and Dougie sitting on the edge of my bed. How did I get here? Last I remember I was on the couch. Wait...

"What are you doing here?!" I shot up and he dangled a key off the end of his finger.

"You gave me a spare key, remember?" He laughed and put the spare key in his pocket. "Gave it to me three years ago." I rolled my eyes as he crawled under the covers next to me. "Can we talk, now?" I sighed and laid back down next to him. He crept his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Well," I started. "why didn't you tell me you were going to hang out with Frankie? I would have been okay with it if you had just told me. You lied to me, Dougie! You told me you were going to the studio to work on the new album! I really wish you had just told me the truth." I could feel myself getting upset. I couldn't get upset because that would make Dougie upset and it would turn into one big mess.

"I did." He said calmly. "I went to the house. They told me I was a bit early so I thought I would go to the mall and get you something to surprise you. As I was shopping, Frankie saw me and wanted my opinion on some clothes. I swear, Jenny. I would never hurt you like that. I love you too much to do something like that to you." He kissed my hair then gently kissed down my face and onto my neck.

"I love you too, Dougie." I said and stopped him from going any further. He sighed and lied down next to me. "Sorry." I whispered. He pulled me closer and kissed my hair.

"Don't apologize. You're not ready." He said sweetly. I nodded. "As long as you're happy, I am." He kissed my cheek and I went back to sleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
seriously sorry it took so long to update! and sorry it's so short.
it's my mom's birthday week and my family's here and I've been super busy this summer! I am really REALLY sorry!!
xx
Lindsay!