Falling for You

Did You Miss Your Mouth Babe?

Dougie and I watched Sponge Bob for too long according to him, so he decided to take me out for lunch and another movie. Knowing him, he'll pay for everything, he always pays for everything, and that bugged me.

"Don't you have a gig tonight?" I asked Doug as I forked another piece of lettuce and shoved it in my mouth.

"Yeah," he shrugged. "but the guys won't need me for another hour or so." He took a drink of his water. "So what movie do you want to see?"

"We won't have time for a movie if they need you in an hour, hon." He stuck his tongue out at me in a child-like manner, I did the same. "You know I'm right."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He waved his hand in front of his face.

"Dougie!" His eyes grew wide as a girl called his name from behind him.

"Is that. . ."

"Yeah." He swallowed hard. "Maybe she won't see you if you keep your head down." He shot me a look as if to say 'she already saw me dumb ass!' "Right, go to the bathroom, I'll make up some excuse. . . hurry! She's coming!" He did as instructed and Megan took his place in the seat in front of me. "Hey Megan." Megan was a fan/ex-girlfriend of Doug's and she just wouldn't give up until she had him again.

"Hey, Jenny. Where's Dougie going? I need to talk to him."

"That wasn't Dougie! Um, Dougie's at band practice, that was Shane, my date." Good cover Jen.

"Oh, well when you see my Dougie tell him I say hello." Maybe when Hell freezes over, twice.

"Alright. Buh-bye." I waved her off and as soon as she was out of sight, I grabbed my cell phone. "Coast is clear." I texted Dougie.

(Dougie's POV)
My phone buzzed in my pocket indicating I got a new text. I felt a wave of relief come over me as I read the message from Jen. "Coast is clear." I automatically went into ninja spy mode looking around for Megan just in case and trying to be as quiet as I possible could. I failed miserably. I ran into two waitresses, broke three cups full of water on my head, and tripped over a car sear. Thank God there wasn't a baby in there. I finally stumbled back into my seat. Jenny took one look at me and nearly choked on her spaghetti.

"What? Coke doesn't look good on me?" I pouted. She laughed and sat at my side, grabbing a napkin, and wiping my face off.

"It looks great. . . Did you miss your mouth babe?" She joked. I shoved her gently and laughed as she lost her balance and fell onto the floor. "Oh, ha ha, very funny. Now help me up." I grabbed her hand, still laughing, and helped her up. We finished dinner and Jenny drove me to practice, and as always, she was there cheering us on backstage. Tonight more than ever though, and we played ten times better than usual.

"That was awesome!" Jenny yelled to us as we went backstage for our outfit change. I was glad she was always there to help us get ready for the second act. She ran over to me and started unbuttoning my shirt while I took my jeans off.

"Are we going to hear: 'that was the best show yet!'" Tom joked.

"Nah, not tonight, you're still not done with the second act." She was in the process of helping Danny out of his shirt. "Go! Go! I think that's your cue!" She yelled just as the fans started screaming out "McFLY! McFLY!"

"Love you Jen!" We all hugged her as we went out on stage one by one. She kissed each of us on the cheek, but when she got to me, I got another real kiss. I smiled and kissed her cheek and went out on stage and gave the crowd all I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Likey? Longer than usual huh?

comment? subscribe?

~Lindsay