Sequel: Amethyst Moon
Status: Completed

Keeper of Cerberus

The One She Calls Valentine

Shadow smiled wickedly when the other two men tried to run. She lunged forward in a flowing motion tearing out ones throat and the others heart. The organ pulsed in a delayed reaction in her hand. She tightened her grip, crushing the bleeding heart before dropping it to the ground. Vincent held the others away knowing she was unstable in her current state… she would kill anything that got into her way.

Finally it came down to the strange woman and she turned slightly asking, "Tell me about who sent you."
The woman held her ground, her eyes narrowed into thin slits, "We were sent by Flint… and Master Hojo."
Rage filled Shadows mind and she shot forward propelled by Faye's anger. Vincent also battled his emotions to stay in control. 'Kill her!' Faye yelled inside Shadows head, 'Consume her!'

Shadow was behind the woman within a split second, her arms wrapped around the woman's waist. "You smell exquisite," Shadow's voice held a deep lust, mumbled as she nuzzled into her neck. Seduction was not a problem, her voice wove the spell perfectly. The woman tilted her head to the side, stifling a moan as she leaned into Shadows hand.

Shadow kissed her jaw line, shoulder and neck. The woman shivered involuntary. It was difficult to control herself, every rapid heart rate in the room was enough to drive her crazy.

The need for blood began to gain control and she sank her fangs deep into the vain pulsing life below her lips. 'Faye if this does not sate me, take control or I fear you will lose someone close,' Shadow told her, drinking deep of the crimson fountain at her mouth.

Vincent felt his demon stir as the winged creature seduced the woman.
'You should…' Chaos began but Vincent cut him off, 'Shut up.'
'Oh my God that's sexy!' Chaos cried when the demon bit into the humans neck.
'A Vampire…' Vincent told himself pushing Chaos back into the shadows of his mind.

The body was drained of life, the final heart beat pumping every memory into the vampire. Pain surged over the blood lust. To subdue a cry she clamped her teeth firmly against the cold flesh. Her wings flared a bit, before going ridged with the force of the pain. When it had died away she opened her eyes and released the body. It fell with a hollow thump. Her eyes were glazed over, dull with no shine. Blood dripped from her chin, and the smell drove her on. Faye knew it would take a bit to gain the power to take over again, and dread spread over her as Shadow moved toward Vincent. With the hunger burning in her mind, she just knew that Shadow was going to kill him as well… served her right for not feeding properly.

"Who are you?" Cloud demanded his face betraying his fear.
"Valentine…" she mumbled looking up at the gunner, "I can not harm the one Faye calls Valentine…" She found his eyes captivating. They burned with secrets, mystery, so brilliantly colored she fell into them. Spiraling into his mind, into the hidden places of his heart, into his soul.
She forced her eyes away from his, "but this hunger will drive me insane!" She whipped away from him moving on the nearest person.

Cloud found himself held captive from behind. A cold chill ran the length of his spine when her hot breath broke over the curve of his neck. His heart was pounding wildly in her ears as her lips hovered ever closer to the vein in his neck. 'Hurry Fye!' She thought desperately.

Shadow was unlike other demons for the most part. She was caring toward her vessel. As she explained it, it was because Faye had given her a solid form again. She was more than happy to oblige to Faye's requests as long as she could keep herself in complete control. But things don't always go as planned… now do they?
♠ ♠ ♠
Warning! This contains mature content. Violence and sexual themes.