Status: New, Still Updaing

Drugged Love

In Love

14th February 2008

My name is Louise... Let me explain my appearance and whatnot...
I am currently sitting on a swing in my back yard typing this out for you; my hair is cropped short now, although last year it was waist length... It's dark brown, making my blue eyes stand out.
I'm less than healthy, my skin was an olive tone, but it looks pale and pasty from being so unhealthy, but I'm not as thin as I was before… My bones actually appeared to have some meat on them...
I was considered to be slightly pretty… Or so he told me…

He was in the same year as me in school, we all sat together in a group, and his name was Frank.

"Hey, you look pretty today," he said gesturing to my hair, it was messy from the wind, so I tied it up in a pony tail and had no idea what so ever of how it looked.
"Umm... Thanks... I think," I replied, blushing and looking down at my feet, my stomach was full of butterflies and my lungs felt like they were being crushed, breathing was difficult…
I loved that feeling.
He slid his fingers gently over my cheek, I giggled like an idiot as he tilted my head up so he could see my face, he leaned forwards and let our lips meet slightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
There was a loud wolf whistle and we stepped back from each other, I glared at one of my best friends; Mitch, he was laughing like a maniac, so I face palmed him, he continued laughing.

"Don’t worry about him, the idiot," I told Frank, he ran a hand through his shaggy hair and grinned.
I loved that smile.
"I wasn't gonna."

The bell rang for end of school. HAHA! HOLIDAYS! YES!
We walked home, heads bowed against the wind, there were dark clouds in the sky, threatening to tip buckets of water over us.

It was freezing by the time I reached my gate, frank was shivering as he had given me his jacket to wear, despite my protesting.
He was so generous.

"Here, have your jacket back," I said as I started to take it off.
"Nah, don't worry about it, I'm gonna be seeing you tomorrow anyways, it's supposed to be cold then too," he said wrapping his arms around me.
I looked up at his face, his eyes were a pretty hazel colour, but they were blood shot and had dark circles around them.
His lips had a downwards curve and his skin looked unhealthy, as if the sun had sucked some of the colour out of them.
"Have you been sleeping at all?" I asked, concerned.
"I'm fine babe, just can't sleep much lately, it's nothin'," His mouth curved up slightly, trying to reassure me.
"You need to get some sleeping pills or something, you look like crap," I joked.
"Oh ha ha. Very funny," he said with that goofy grin that I loved.
"I gotta get inside," I leaned up to kiss him, "here take your jacket, I don't need it," I thrust it into his hands while I kissed him.
"See ya tomorrow," he said putting the jacket on.
"Nine?"
''Yep," he walked away, slouching.

When I got inside I found my mother on the computer.
"Hi mum,"
"Hey Louie, how was your day?"
"Fun, I love the last days of school," I said as I went to set my bag down in my room, I walked back into the living room, "What's that your working on?"
"A reference for your cousin, on the run from the law, once again," she said rolling her eyes.
"Why doesn't that surprise me," I added, "I'm going for a shower, kay?"
"Yep,"

The water felt good against my freezing skin, as I got out I heard my phone buzzing in the pocket of my pants, I dried off quickly and went to get it, there was a message from Mitch.

Ohai, thort u 4got bout mah birfday!
Im warin it!
Im be there in minute

"What?" I said aloud, that made no sense... His birthday is in July... It's December...
Oh well, I forgot about it and continued to get dressed... My old comfy jeans and an old Green Day shirt, standard uniform for after school lazing around.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea what direction to take this in.. Help is appreciated :D
I'd love feedback...to
It's my first time actually attempting to finish a story seriously..
So I love you if you comment :D