Nightmare Dreams

All Around Me

I can't exactly remember what happened. All I know is I heard him shout my name. Then I felt cold and wet all around me. I felt a sharp pain in my arm but I was too cold to shout. I felt someone's arms crawl around me and pick me up as if I was only 20 lbs. I could barely see anything as it was all blurry. It felt as if we were going on a roller coaster it was so fast. I could hear a voice questioning me, roughly yet calmly, but I was too tired to even bother to make it out. All I wanted was to sleep. So I let the warm quiet darkness surround me.

*** 48 Hours Later ***
All I feel is cold. It's almost like I'm awake.. yet I'm not. "What did you think you were doing?", I hear a familiar voice question someone, anger well apparent in their voice.

"What was I doing! Hah! You're the one who slept with her!", venom and hurt dripping off Jacob's words.

"And you left her", he says matter-of-factly.

"I left her for a reason! I.. I didn't want to hurt her, Damn It!", he defends himself.

"DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HER!", Chad shouts. I guess that put him off the edge. "YOU JUST THOUGHT SHE WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU?! HER BEST FRIEND? HER ONLY FAMILY LEFT?! YOU KNEW SHE LOVED YOU!"

I can almost see his eyes fall, but his posture is still intact. "It's safer for her.."

"SAFER MY ASS! I WANT YOU TO SEE HER TRY TO KILL HERSELF! IT WAS ME THAT STOPPED HER. NOT. YOU."

I wanted to get up right there, open my eyes and hold onto Jacob. My body just wouldn't respond.

Chad's voice continues shouting, but it was too soft and velvet-like to be taken as a threat, "WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING SAVING HER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN TOUCH HER YOU DEMON FILTH!"

Jacob had seemed to had enough. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS? THAT I WANTED TO DIE? I CAN NEVER BE WITH HER NOW AND NEITHER CAN YOU", he paused. "You know.. that's the only thing we have in common Chad. We're BOTH dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short. Super shorter. Shorter than i usually do. and i haven't updated in forever >.> Srry!!!!!! I'm writing *finally* so hopefully i update today or tomorrow! comments = love

xoxo kate