Nightmare Dreams

Find A Way

I felt the chill immediately as I walked down Willard Street, crossing the silent roads until I made it to Halycn Park. The trees had few leaves left, and I could see the moon shining through. I looked around at the empty park; It was midnight. I laughed to myself thinking of a me being in a Jersey park at midnight alone. My laugh caught in my throat. Alone. I wrapped my arms around the book and held it tight to my chest.

I could be with Chad... but I'm not. I carefully sat on the cold, dew drenched grass, starring at the moon's reflection in the pond. I sighed and layed down onto the ground, my thoughts racing threw my head. I loved them both, but nothing could explain what I felt for Jacob. It felt almost like a connection, a strange bond with him. I wish I could just leave him, forget him like any other guy.. but he's not. He's different, different from any guy I've ever met. He was the only one who could make me laugh like he could, make me smile like he could...

Why? Why can't I just forget him? Why can't I ever be happy? Why did I have sex with Chad? I love Jacob? Don't I?

My head throbbed; My heart throbbed. I needed him. I needed Jacob. I loved him, I more than loved him. My heart felt hallow, still beating but to nothing, an empty thumping in my chest. I got up, leaving the book where it was and walked to the bridge that held memories of us laughing. When he once tackled me, landing with his mouth centimeters form mine. I could even feel his breath on my face... I could feel my breathing starting to change as I thought of him. Thats when I noticed I was crying. I could feel the chill of the wind on my cheeks, stinging from where the tears had fallen.

I placed my hands on the edge of the cold stone, picking one foot up and taking the other and placing them next to each other. I closed my eyes and was about to take my hands off the edge when I heard voices behind me, a faint chanting gr owing stronger. I ignored them. I leaned forward, thinking of everything he had done to me, every emotion he made me feel. Every bit of pain and lust and hurt and trust he showed to me.

"NO!"

I sat up immediately, my eyes snapping open. "Bite her. Bite her. Bite her. Bite her", rang through the air. I turned my head, and my eyes landed on them, a group of deathly pale teenagers, none being older than 22. One of them, a tall strong guy held tightly onto a girl. A young girl around 13 years old. On the opposite of them another equally matched boy held onto a guy around.. my age.

The boy struggled against the people around him. "NO!", he shouted again, his brown hair covering his face. They pushed the girl toward him, holding her neck down. In a quick flash the boy bit his holder and freed the girl. The ones around him moved to attack. He spun out of their grip, punches flying wildly.

And thats when I saw him, when I saw the boy's face. His eyes hit mine. "Jacob", I whispered. And without thinking I let go of my grip on the bridge. My legs flung over the edge, swinging wildy in the air. My breath caught in my throat as I tried to grasp onto the ledge but it was too hard. I just couldn't do it. I let my grip go and I could feel the wind slipping past me. And then I heard his voice shout threw the air.
"STACEY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It took so long to update. School and shit you know the deal. Well since the break I've had time to write and here you go! Happy Holidays to all! Comments are great x-mas presents :)