Status: PLEASEEE COMMENT(:

3

Hell Freezes Over?

"Your fucking, legit?" Lily whimpered through the phone.
"Would I lie about dying?" I said, tears falling down my cheek.
"Can I come over?" Lily whispered.
"Don't cry Lily, yes come over. Hurry." I hung up the phone and sat in my room. I stared at all the pictures on the wall, all my friends letters, everything I was about to leave behind.
I heard a knock on my door.
"Lily is here." My mom said quietly with red eyes, and walked out.
"Lily-" She cut me off with a hug.
"Dont leave me Mckenna, dont, leave, me." She cried on my shoulder. I let go and shut my door and went and pulled her to the couch.
"I still have three months, Lily, Im still here. Im not leaving anytime soon." Tears spilled out.
We sat there for a good half hour and Lily finally could talk without crying.
"The Buried Life, Mckenna." Lily said.
"What?" I said.
"Things you want to do before you die, you could do anything you want." It looked like a light in her eyes.
"Oh my God, your right." I said. She stood up and grabbed a pen and a notebook of paper off my night stand and handed it to me.
I wrote "List of things to do before hell freezes over' on the top of the paper, and started the list.

#1. Go out with a guy that really likes me.
#2. See Kelsey again.
#3. Meet Taylor Swift.
#4. Have Lily with me when I die.
"Noo! I dont wanna see you die! I would die myself!" WE both lauged.
"I dont care. i want you there. Please Lily?"
"Fine."
#5.Go to an Award show. (Any of them)
"Thats all I could think of. I need more."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and suscribe.