Status: New story. Please give it a chance? :)

It's All a Blur Last Night

Don't Be a Baby

Phoenix was the one who had come to my rescue.

"What the fuck man?! She's obviously pissed off at you, so go the fuck away!" Phoenix shouted at the intoxicated singer. Jimmy laughed.

"And what would she want with you? Some little fag from the streets of L.A versus a singer in a famous band?" I slapped him when the words left his mouth.

"Don't you ever say that about one of my rave kids. Especially, Phoenix. I want the clothes I lent you on my doorstep tomorrow at ten in the morning. Get out of my fucking sight," I growled before hitting him square in the chest. He coughed from the impact and pressed both hands against his chest.

"Fine. I didn't even want to go tonight. I just wanted to get you either wasted or rolling balls so I could sleep with you. Peace, bitch," Jimmy flashed me the finger before stalking off.

I glared in his direction while he walked into the convenience store. Fuck him. A quarter of a bottle of Jack doesn't do shit to me, anyway. When I turned around to speak to Phoenix, he was spinning his poi again. My frown turned into a smile when he stopped to hand me the set.

"Here, Ambrosia. I wanna see if you can still do poi like you used to," he told me before dousing the ends in a little more fuel.

"I used to know how to do fire poi?" I asked with wide eyes. Phoenix smiled and nodded.

"Close your eyes and focus only on the heat and strings," I did as he said. Flashes of fire from distant memories appeared behind my eyelids.

I opened my eyes and slowly gathered up the courage to attempt a simple two-beat. To my amazement, I found it was easier than even glowsticks. A small crowd gathered around us as I morphed my two-beat into a four-beat.

"Do a five-beat, Ambrosia. I know you can," Rayne Dropz called.

I swung the fire behind my back before doing the five-beat. I kept going by doing simple moves and mixing in some harder ones like hyperloops. A few people clapped and cheered me on, while others stared in amazement. I smirked at all the kids who were as entranced by the fire as I had been when Phoenix was spinning.

"Ambrosia! Let's go inside now. Everyone's waiting for you," Smoke told me as I finished my little performance. I waited for the fire to stop burning before I handed Phoenix the set.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. He laughed.

"You're the one who bought it for me, silly girl,"

The SnM family met up with Jamie, Der-Bear, Amy, and Zora, and we went to go stand in line. Tickets were unusually low tonight: ten dollars before midnight, fifteen after. I dug my money out of my bra as we approached the front of the line. A small, older-looking woman smiled at us. She greeted me with a large hug.

"Sonia?" I asked excitedly. She nodded. Sonia had run almost all the Vegas raves.

"Sorry, Sonia. Ambrosia hit her head last night and has a slight case of amnesia," Smoke told her with a grin.

"Oh, I hope you get better, sweetie," she said while putting my wristband on. A large black man laughed at me from next to Sonia.

"Do you remember me at least?" he said inbetween laughs. I nodded with a large smile.

"Of course, Rick. I've known you since I started raving in Vegas. I could never get you to remember my damn name," I stepped past them to give my money to the cashier. A grandmotherly looking woman took it without a word.

Inside The Warehouse was a whirl of bright neon colors, UV light reflecting off of glow in the dark things and white clothes, and booming music. I jumped up and down excitedly before gathering Zero in a large hug. She giggled into my chest since she was quite a bit shorter than me. Smoke wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me over to a ring of couches.

"This is our spot. No one tries to take it since they know they'd get kicked out of it," he explained.

Amy, Smoke, Phoenix, and I all collapsed onto a couch while everyone else took their seats. A wirey looking boy with frizzled out hair approached Smoke slowly. He whispered something into my rave husband's ear and Smoke nodded. He turned to Phoenix and mumbled in his ear. Phoenix nodded as well.

"What?" I asked Smoke. He shook his head.

"I'll tell you when everyone gets up to go dance," he said quietly. He gave the others a nod and they scuttled off. Amy, Phoenix, the new comer, Smoke, and I stayed behind. He sat on a couch that was next to my son.

"This 'crew' is trying to start shit with Shock here. I use the word 'crew' loosely because they're no more than a gang. They try to intimidate lower members of families into joining their group. They're trying to get big enough to take down SnM," Smoke whispered in my ear. I glanced at Amy before looking back at him. He raised his eyebrow and shook his head

"She's my rave daughter. She has a right to know since she is in this family," I said with a fierce look in my eyes.

"I just met this girl not even an hour ago. I don't trust her yet," he whispered. I dragged him by the arm to a more secluded area of the rave.

"Then trust me. I've known her for almost a decade. She is my best friend and rave daughter. If you can't trust me on this then maybe we shouldn't be married," I growled icily into his ear.

"I do trust you. It's just, I don't want her running off to KMF and telling them that we know," I pushed him on the chest.

"Listen here, and you listen good: OmNomNom doesn't know any Cali ravers beside me, Jamie, Zora, and the SnM family now. I trust her with my life and my rave kids' lives. She was my first rave daughter. If I can trust anyone in this world, it's her. I'm telling her whether you like it or not," I spat before walking off to the couches. Everyone stared as the proclaimed royal couple fought.

"What happened?" Amy asked when I threw myself on the couch. I told her everything.

"Who the fuck am I gonna tell? Honestly, I don't know anyone here," she said.

"Phoenix? You trust my decisions, right?" I asked the silent boy on my right. He looked at me strangely.

"Yeah, why? If you wanna tell OmNomNom, than fine. She's my rave sister and I trust her because you trust her. Smoke just can't get his head out of his ass some days," he said. We nodded.

"Hey, I've got a couple Pokeballs on me. Do you guys want to split them?" Phoenix asked after a little bit. I grinned.

"What kind?" Amy asked warily. She always was cautious with her thizzles.

"White ThunderCats. We haven't seen these in about-" I cut Phoenix off.

"Three years. That was the last pill I remember taking," I said with a smile. I loved me some ThunderCats.

"Still Speed and K based?" Amy asked, a large grin lighting up her face. He nodded and pulled out six small ThunderCats. He pased her and I two.

"Where can I snort this?" I looked to Phoenix after my question. He pointed at the table.

"This shit's an underground rave. I could start smoking H and no one would care," he said.

I proceeded to grab a two flyers and my Zippo. I put one pill on a flyer and placed the other flyler over it. I used the bottom of my lighter to crush it up. Phoenix handed me a rolled up dollar and I didn't even bother with lines. I did half up my right nostril and half up my left; gotta keep it even. I handed Phoenix one flyer so he could lick it clean and I licked the other. I shoved the other pill in my bra so I could snort it when I'm peaking. Amy popped both of hers and Phoenix snorted both of his. We grinned at each other. Shock handed me a water bottle to get rid of the drip. Once I had gulped half of the water, I tried passing it to Phoenix.

"After railing pills all the time, drip tastes damn good," he said with a laugh. He dug two pairs of gloves out of his Tripps and passed one to me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"You let me borrow them a few weeks ago," the flame-haired boy explained.

Amy got up to dance with Zora and Rayne Dropz threw herself into my lap right as my roll kicked in.

"Hey, dollface," I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Her larger than normal pupils shined at me.

"ThunderCats?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Me too!" the small girl screamed before laying back into Phoenix's lap.

I stroked her hair and my hand moved down to play with her belly ring. Her body was so tiny, she couldn't be more than fifteen. I planted a raspberry on her tummy and she squealed in response. Phoenix asked me for a lightshow for the two of them. I got up to stand in front of them. Rayne Dropz sat up straight and rested her head on Phoenix's shoulder. I smiled at the two of them before sliding on the gloves. I turned them on and became fascinated by the purple, pink, white, blue, and green colors. I snapped out of it and moved my fingers to the beat of the music.

Rayne Dropz's mouth dropped open and I could see the brilliant green of Phoenix's eyes. I concentrated on my gloves. Soon a new pair of gloves were moving along with mine. I glanced behind me to see Smoke with an apologetic face. I smiled before returning to the light show. As we ended, I blew on both of their faces. Rayne Dropz's eyes rolled into the back of her head before she jumped up to hug me. Phoenix just stared at me curiously. I slipped the gloves off my fingers and turned the lights off. I put them back into Phoenix's Tripps. He continued to give me the same weird look before grabbing my hand and dragging me into a go-go cage.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think the 1,768 words in this makes up for the lack of updates, yah?
More soon!

(What the fuck?! A cockroach that has been dead for days on my patio just suddenly kicked to life. Hella just mindfucked me.)

Comment! Pwease?