Status: Complete.

You Leave Me Breathless

Image

Trinity and Peyton Hayes left Maryland just under 3 years ago, travelling round the country with a trail of bar fights and broken hearts following behind. Our tale starts with Trinity being 21 and Peyton being 20. Stopping for gas in Newark, New Jersey, the girls decide to stay for a while. The girls have learnt from their mistakes with Alex Gaskarth and Zack Merrick, but that doesn't stop them forming quick friendships (and maybe more) with certain members of a local band. They're mature enough to know better, but mad enough not to care. In true Hayes fashion, a drinking contest and a fight now solves most their problems. They still flit from man to man like they go through shoes, but it doesn't bother them.

They are the Hayes sisters, and they're here to party.

If only they knew just how much havoc they'd cause.

Cuz you leave me speechless
When you talk to me
You leave me breathless
The way you look at me
You manage to disarm me
My soul is shining through
Can't help but surrender
My everything to you


This is a sequel of You Look Pretty Low. I suggest you read it first if you already haven't.

Featuring the boys of My Chemical Romance and Lyn-Z of Mindless Self Indulgence.
Don't steal any of my characters. Or there will be consequences.
Title credit; You Leave Me Speechless, by The Veronicas.
And yes, this wouldn't be a sequel without All Time Low popping up at some point...you'll just have to wait and see!