Status: Active

In Joy and Sorrow

On how life is

After our conversation, things did get better between me and Bam. We were more honest with each other, our bond deepened even more and yes, the sex was great too.

However, dating a famous guy also has it’s downsides. Fortunately, after being officially introduced as Bam’s new girlfriend on the radio show, his fans seem to like me. Unfortunately, the media does too. Because I prefer to separate work from personal life, I try to stay away from the press as much as possible.
After all, I didn’t like the idea of one of my patients showing up at therapy session with tabloid with front page picture of Bam and me, making out.

At least my desire to stay away from the media attention convinces Bam’s more skeptical fans that I’m not a gold digger.

The biggest downside, however, are the plans of making a third Jackass movie. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Jackass before I even met Bam and the gang but having to watch the person you love do crazy, quite painful stuff to himself, isn’t easy. I know Bam looks forward to spending time with his friends again but I couldn’t help to be worried.

On top of that, he’d have to leave the castle quite frequently and I know I would miss him terribly. I would go with him to Finland, though. I look forward to seeing the guys from HIM, the dudesons and thee 69 eyes again, even though I highly doubt I’d want to know what kind of stunts my boyfriends has planned with Jukka, Jarpi, Jarno, HP, Dunn and Johnny.

Currently I was packing my bags to go to Helsinki. Ville would be picking us up from the airport and a few hours. Maybe I could ask Ville how he deals with the pain of missing someone every time he goes on tour.

After a long plane flight, Bam and I arrive at Helsinki airport. It isn’t exactly difficult for us to spot the four craziest men in entire Scandinavie, also known as the dudesons, because they have managed to fill a bucket with snow and dump it on my boyfriend as their way of greeting us.

Of course this attracts a large amount of attention, especially of multiple tabloid reporters who somehow figured out that the dudesons were going to be at the Helsinki airport. I try to ignore them as much as possible, I’m not exactly fond of their attention.

Later, Ville and Jussie69 have joined us and I’m currently watching Jarpi and Bam, who are pushing Johnny and HP head first into the snow while Jukka and Jarno are laughing their asses off.

When I ask Jussie and Ville how they handle missing everyone at home while they’re on tour, they just nod.

“I know, it’s hard. Perhaps it helps to remind yourself that as much as you’re going to miss Bam, he at least is doing something what he loves.”

Jussie agrees with him.
“Having to miss the one you love will never be easy but truth be told, if he wouldn’t do the things he does, he wouldn’t be Bam. And although talking through a phone will never beat talking to someone face to face but at least the reunion will be happier.”

I look at my boyfriend again and as I watch him do his stunts with his friends, I can tell he’s truly happy. As hard as it’s going to be, having to miss him for months, I realize that it’s part of not only his job but also his personality and his life in general.

Truth be told, I wouldn’t want to have it other way.