Status: Starting (:

The Heart Has Reasons That Reason Doens't Understand

Best Friend

Chapter Two : Best Friend

I woke up with a crick in my next and noticed I was still on the couch. I groaned and sat up, making my way to the bathroom.

I let the hot water relax my muscules and turned off the water. I stepped out onto the slippery tile and wiped the fog off the mirror.

I started blow drying my curly blonde hair and but on a bit of pink blush to bring out my blue eyes. Today was my first day of school. And I wasn’t looking forward to it.

I picked up a white towel on the counter and wrapped it around me, walked out of the bathroom.

Steam exploded from the door as I walked over to my bag and pulled on a purple shirt that had two pieces of cartoon toast with frowns on their faces and it said ‘peanut butter jelly time’ above it with a pair of teased bootie shorts.

http://www.polyvore.com/peanut_butter_jelly_time/set?id=15822147
The I grabbed my UK converse that had the flag on them and put in a pair of gold hoop earings. I looked random but I made it work according to my best friend Dom, but I’m not sure that were very good friends anymore. Note to self, call Dom and ask him how he is doing.

I found a note on the fridge saying my mother was at work, so I shrugged and grabbed a fudge poptart when I heard banging on my door. I rolled my eyes and yelled.

“ITS OPEN !” Andrew and Shane came in with their backpacks and threw them on my couch. Shane laughed and pointed at me.

“Okay, have you lost it ? You don’t know who the hell is at the door but you yell ‘come it’ then your sitting on the counter texting eating a poptart ?” He asked. It did sound sort of weird now that I noticed.

“It didn’t seem so stupid when I was doing it, and I wasn’t texting. I was deciding !” I yelled. Shane looked at me curiously while Andrew spoke.

“Deciding what ? Who to text ?” He asked. I frowned at him.

“Har Har.” I said sarcasticly. “No I was deciding if I should call Dom or not.” It was their turn to frown now.

“Who s that ? Boyfriend ?” Shane asked. I laughed.

“Nah, and ex. We broke up right before I came here.” I smiled and looked at the clock. “Damn it. My car aint here yet.” I complained. They were ‘delivering’ it around noon today.

“You can get a ride from us.” Andew offered. I shrugged. Hell, what do I have to loose.

I grabbed my pills and stuck them in my backpack, while turning off my phone.

Andrew and Shane are….I don’t know. All I am to them is some rude bitchy neighbor yet they come over in the morning and offer me a ride. There either really sweet or Jenifer is paying them a shit load.

“You ready ?” Shane asked. I smiled and nodded, picking up my backpack.

“Wait !” I grabbed out old family photo. Me. My mom. My Brother. My Dad. How its supposed to be. The picture is smeared, blurred and wrinkly because of all the times I have cried on it. All the times I have pulled it out when I’m having a bad day.

I kissed it before sticking it in my book and following them outside. It was sunny out actually ! The sun made my eyes squint but I missed it. They walked up to a truck, that was green. It turned a bit orange from the rust, but that was better than the school bus.

“Nice ride.” I commented. Andrew smiled, like it was something to be proud of, while Shane blushed.

I was used to the best clothes, the finest foods, the most wonderful experiences. My mom knows I only have a bit to live, so she wants it to be the best.

Even though she is in deep dept just paying for my treatment. I love her, even though I just want to be a teenager.

I got into the side as Andrew got into the drivers seat. I felt myself being picked up and I let out a squeek as I was set back down on Shanes lap.

I laughed and crossed my lags, throwing my backpack on the floor since there was only two seats in this car.

We sang to nevershoutnever the whole way there, after each song sending one another into a fit of giggles.

We pulled up to a gothic looking brick building with people standing in little groups, now all looking at us.

“Oh yeah, might tell you now. Andrew and I are…pretty popular and are known for coming to school with chicks, so If you get shit from anybody…sorry.” Shane smiled sheepishly before I slid off his lap and got to the ground.

Then I noticed that this car would be considered NICE here. There was other complete rust buckets, most people getting off the bus.

Well it was going to be weird when I drove my silver Ferrari tomorrow.

“Come on.” Shane wrapped his arm around my waist which I quickly shrugged out of and continued walking next to him.

“I get to be your guide today, last week the office said the ‘new girl’ was going to need a guide so I volunteered.” Shane said. I smirked.

“Why, to corrupt me ?” I asked. A guilty look passed over his face as I laughed. “Don’t worry, it doesn’t matter to me. I deal with shit all the time.” I smiled.

It was true. Boys only want one thing, I have been told that enough when I first met Dom. I kept insisting that we were just friends. After a year my mother believed me.

Then he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I had to tell her that he was my boyfriend now. That was horrible.

I smiled and sat down in my first hour, the bell was getting close to ringing. Shane said he was going to run to the bathroom and left me alone, in a room of glaring girls.

One walked over to me, smiling. She was pretty. Brown curling hair framed her face. Mascara created the long eyelash look and a light blush made her look pink in the cheeks.

“So, I see the twins have taken a liking to you ?” She asked, sitting next to me. I laughed but shrugged.

“My mother knows theirs. I just moved into the apartment building.” I smiled as she just smiled bigger.

“My name is Kali. You are so lucky, but be careful, from them and other girls here. They are known for their one night stands, yet every girl knows that and they will rip you apart for being with there ‘future-husbands-but-they-don’t-know-it’ she did parentisis with her fingers as I giggled.

“I’m Charlie. I know it’s a boys name. I don’t care. And I have had enough one night stands myself to know that they wont be getting anything from me.” I smiled as she laughed.

“How can you resist them ? I just don’t get it.” I laughed as Shane came back into the room with a few other guys.

He kissed my cheek, probably expecting me to melt at his feet or atleast blush, but I just stared curiously at them all.

“Charlie, these are my best friends, Pluto and Skit. You will meet Past later. He is more Andrews friend then mine but were all buds. Guys, meet my new friend Charlie.” I smiled and purced my lips, knowing that they were staring at my glossed lips.

The late bell rang as they all hurried to there seats. I had made a lot of friends, and I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more to come.

First hour was so irritating. Me and Kali stated passing notes, and when the teacher caught on and made her way over to take it, I quickly scribbled down ‘I cant wait to sacrafice my pet fish at the wogga wogga tribe meeting tonight.’ Kali started giggling knowing I was trying to scare the teacher as she snapped up the paper and read the paper and started freaking out, and went to call the office.

“What was that all about ?” I felt hot breath trickling down my jawline as I turned to Shane, who was really close and I laughed.

“Just a bit of scare. You know, talking about killing fish…” I started. He laughed.

“She is a vegitarian Charlie.” He whispered. That just made it all that funny. A short man walked in his tie rolled up and his polo hat almost falling off his head.

“Charolette ?” He asked. I stood up.

“I admit I have a problem. Yada Yada I feel oh so happy for scaring the shit out of my teacher since she was being nosey. Can I just sit back down now ?” I asked. People were laughing now.

“Its not normal to sacrafice your pet fishes at meetings.” He said. People burst out laughing now. Was he really that dumb ?

“That’s why I don’t own a fish” I sat back down as he gave me an annoyed look and left. I was surprised that he left. The bell rang as we all stood up.

“Nice one !” Pluta put his hand up for a high five but I just shook my head and grabbed his hand and hugged him like two guys would hug.

“I don’t like being treated like a chick around guys, as long as you don’t talk about girls, and womans volley ball.” I said. He laughed as Andrew walked up with another guy who was gorgeous.

He was tall with back hair and snakebites. His jaw was firm as he had a light smile on his lips.

“What are you all laughing about ?” Andrew asked.

“Charlie probably drove Miss Adams into therapy today. Funny stuff.” Shane said leaning agenst the locker.

“Nice. Oh yeah, Past, meet our new friend Charlie, Charlie, meet my best friend Past.” He nodded. I smirked at his as he didn’t dare to take his eyes off me. I smiled.

“Damn it, how did you meet suck a pretty girl, let alone get her to like you?” I giggled as Shane glared at him.

“Awh, thanks.” I winked at him as I heard the late bell ring. “Want to ditch, I really don’t want to go to next hour, plus my car is going to be dropped off in like an hour anyways.” I smiled as they looked pretty shocked.

“What do you drive ?” Past asked. I smiled at him.

“Silver 2010 Ferrari.” They all looked at me like I was god as I pushed through them. “Well you guys coming ?” I asked. Past came to my side.

“I will.” He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. Shane glared.

“If he is going, so am I.” Great, a rivalry already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image