Vampire Himemeya (Vampire Princess)

Chapter 8

I pratcially skipped to my room. We I finally reached my room I flopped onto the bed and decided that now would be a good time to tell Mitsuki. So I picked up the phone that was resting on the nightstand next to my bed. It rung a few times before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Oh my gosh. I have to tell you something."

"Anju, I love you and all but i'm still a human. And we humans need sleep." I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 2:47 am. Wow.

"How long was I with Kazuki?"

"What? Why were you with my brother?" Did I say that outloud? Oops.

"Um yeah. That's what I needed to talk to you about." I could hear that she was now rising from her bed so she could sit up.

"Whoa. Spill. Now. Actually could I just come to your room? Kasuki's asleep and I don't wanna wake him."

"I was just about to ask you to come over."

"Kay. I'll be there in a minute." And with that she hung up the phone.

Within minutes Mitsuki was sitting on my bed, Indian style, and I was telling her what happened.

"So you kissed my brother." I got scared she was going to freak out but she just laughed.

"Yeah. And your okay with this?"

"Well duh! I don't care. As long as you don't make me the third wheel when we hang out." I smiled at her.

"We might not be able to hangout for a while. We still haven't found out who hurt Kazuki." She noticed when that I smiled when I said his name.

"Your blushing! You never blush! Hahahaha." She went into a laughing fit and after she calmed herself down she said, "So I'm guessing there we'rent any clues."

"Nothing. I think it was a vampire though."

"Really? Nobody here right?", she asked neverously.

"Relax. Nobody here would dare to. Oh Chokichi says hi."

"You went to see him without me?", I smiled at my best friend. She's the only person I know that would dare the visit a vampire home.

"Sorry. I needed to know if he had any idea. No such luck."

"Well, we'll find some more out tomorrow. I need to sleep and so do you."

"I don't NEED to sleep. It's just nice." She just laughed then went to sleep on the other side of the bed. I went to sleep with one thing on my mind: Kazuki. Jeez. I was becoming such a teenage girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll! This is my third chapter in one day! Yes, I am hyper :)

please comment