Status: Wondering what happened??? >>

Killer of the Night

Kidnapped

Saki’s POV:

three guys threw me on the ground in some dark basement. One of them took tape off of my mouth.

"Who the hell are you guys? And why did you just kidnap me?" I screamed.

Third person POV:

"SHUT IT you trash" one of the assistants say, as he pushes the helpless girl into a corner. "Hehehe, welcome to your new home"

"Z, stop harassing this young lady and give her some water.... After you show her, her new bracelets, their in style you know" Dark said with a gentlemen's tone.

The one called Z holds a pair of handcuffs and cuffs her to a near by pole, leaving a cup of dirty water next to her.

"Good let's go, our guest needs to rest, she probably tired after all" Dark and his two assistants walk out, shutting the door, leaving their new hostage in the dark, to weep alone.

Saki’s POV:

Then came the tears and I started pulling at the handcuffs, hoping they would break.

"Asses!" I screamed, but had a feeling they didn't hear me.

I kicked the disgusting water in anger.

Okay, Saki, come on lets think positive, Atsui will probably come save me. They haven't hurt me, so far anyway. Okay, yeah that's about the only thing positive.

I put my head between my legs and cried, and cried. Not to sound childish, but I was afraid of the dark. So I was glad when I cried myself to sleep.

********

"Saki!" Atsui screamed running towards me.

Oh thank god he's here. I knew he would come to my rescue.

"Atsui, you’re here!" I screamed getting up to go hug him, but I will still attached to the pole.

"Shh," he told me. "They don't know I am here," he said coming towards me and pulling out a sword.

What he was going to hurt me?

Then he chopped the handcuffs off of me. Oh right, of course that's what he was using the sword for.

He ordered, "On three run, you don’t have to be quiet they will find out we are here no matter what. Just run as fast as you can."

I nodded.

"One, two, three," We both started running and we almost made it out. When one of the guys caught up to us, and stabbed Atsui in the back, it went through his heart, and he died instantly. No! I couldn't move, I just stared at his dead body, I couldn't move.

Then I opened my eyes, "No!" I screamed in real life. Then realized that was just a dream and the guys were staring at me.