Te Amo

Chapter Two.

It’s hard to believe our meeting was only 6 short months ago, it seems like a lifetime, love can do that to people I guess.

Slowly getting out of bed I took a minute to look at my beautiful Venezuelan view, I remember when our journey to Venezuela was just a vacation. Recently I have been taking the time to notice the little things in life, you never know when everything you love and care about may be gone.

Hungry for breakfast I made my way to the kitchen. “Morning beautiful.” I heard a masculine voice say from just around the corner. Giving him a slight smile I went up and hugged him. Lately I haven’t been talking that much, but that’s okay because actions speak louder than words.

For breakfast we had a simple pancakes and orange juice, a personal favorite of mine though. “How you feeling?” Juan asked me with concern in his eyes, he always worries way too much about me.

“Better.” I murmured taking a sip of my juice. He gave an encouraging smile and took a bite of his food. “When’re my parents coming home?” I managed to say, despite my sudden extreme tiredness.

“Sunday.” He stated, “Would you like them back sooner? They said we could call if anything went wro-.”

“I’m fine.” I said indignantly “I’m tired, I’m going back to bed.” Juan sighed by didn’t argue. He did however shoot me a “Don’t get all grumpy at me I’m just trying to help” kinda look.

As I made my way to bed I felt guilt rush over me, I was being unfair to Juan. It wasn’t his fault I’m in a bad mood. He’s so good to me and I’m so bad to him. Why does he stay?

I lay down in my bed and began to think about all the wonderful times I’ve had the past six months, the best six months of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first two chapters are kinda short, but it'll get better and longer don't worry :D.