Status: Just Beginning

I Can't Tell You I Love You

Tamara has never really had a long lasting relationship. She could never tell a boy she loved him because she was afraid after she loved something, it'd leave her or hurt her somehow. But when a mysterious boy named Kirk randomly shows up at her house, everything changes. He tries to help her and everything, but once she starts having terrifying nightmares of him hurting her and waking up with bruises on herself as if the nightmare was true, what will she do?

Damon - Kirk's evil twin brother who was sent to the shadow world for life - is trying to hurt Kirk no matter what price. But when he meets a beautiful girl and he looses his mind what will he do? Stay with evil, or go on to the good side?

Kirk has never had a girlfriend or friends. His parents were killed by his twin brother who plans on ruining his life. Then he meets a girl who he falls for head over heals. What does he do when the love of his life is terrified of him and thinks he's going to kill her, when really his twin brother is doing it all?

Who will win the girl? Who is going to be on the side of good and the side of the bad? Find out in this thrilling, love story about a girl and two boys from the shadow world and the real world, good and the bad.