Sequel: You're Not Alone.
Status: Finished.

Looking for a Lifeline

18

I smiled, pulling my hair back into a loose bun. I looked myself over in the mirror. I had on a red neglige with a matching red lace thong. I glanced over at the clock, it was seven AM and I could hear someone up.

"Fuck shit shit shit..." I mumbled and dove back into bed, rubbing my eyes so it looked like I was asleep. I reached onto the floor and grabbed my oversized black teeshirt and pulled it on as I heard footsteps outside my door.

I smiled to myself as I recognized Matt's mumbling outside. I smiled and pretended to fall back asleep. No Valentines day, huh?

I steadied my breathing, keeping my nerves down, as the door slowly opened. I heard footsteps and rustling. Then the bed sunk down ever so slightly. There was a pause and I felt his lips on my cheek.

"Morning." He whispered as I 'woke up' slowly.

I yawned with a small smile "What's the occasion?"

"Well." He smiled, straddling my waist. He was so clueless. "Its Valentines Day."

"I thought we weren't doing anything special?" I asked as he bent down and kept kissng my face.

"Yah well.." He laughed and placed something on the side table, smiling against my skin as he burried his face in the crook of my neck "I love you."

I wiggled under the covers and wrapped my arms around him, smiling wide "I love you too." I whispered as I saw the box of condoms out of the corner of my eye "You planned sex?"

He laughed as his entire body laid ontop of mine, just his arms keeping him from crushing me "Don't hate me?"

I laughed and pushed him up, making him sit up as I got out of bed. His eyes moved along my bare legs, the teeshirt coming down to my mid thighs. I slowly pulled it over my head, watching the smile form on his face.

"Well... I do hate you. You lied to me." I smirked and moved my hand along the side of his face, pushing him back against the bed and straddling him "I hate you so bad."

Matt's eyes closed as his hands braced my ass "Then fuck me like you hate me."

I smiled "Why should I?"

"Because." He breathed as I pressed my lips to his sweet spot on his neck "I love you."

I ground my hips into his, feeling him harden under me with each movement of my body "Well-"

"Corinne." He growled and gently bit my bottom lip, sucking on my skin as I felt myself go wet, he was ruining it "Fuck me. Like you hate me. Hate me so bad, make me want you."

I smiled, "That's do-able." I grabbed the box of condoms and shook it gently "You didn't get flavored?"

His eyes opened and he took the box from me, ripping it open and opening a packet "Hate. Me."

I rolled my eyes and quickly moved his shirt off his chest and moved my hands down his toned muscles, feeling each one tense under my fingertips. I moved down to his boxers and toyed with the waist band, watching him bite his lip. "You want it?" I asked as I let my hand slide under the material, moving slowly along his length.

"Y-y-yes." He choked, his hips hitching under my palm.

"Uh uh uh," I smiled, letting my index finger run over his tip "You gotta wait."

He squirmed under me and I removed his boxers. He was completely hard, and I could see the frustration in his face as I teased him. "Cori..." He moaned as I kissed his stomach.

"I think you're gunna hate me more." I laughed a little, my lips against his thigh "More than I hate you."

I took him in my mouth, sucking hard as he moaned loudly, I dragged my teeth over him gently, teasing his tip with my tongue as he moved his body "Oh god, Cori.." He moaned again as I moved my head up and down, his les straining at my sides.

I hummed against him and his hands roughly tugged at my hair, pulling it from it's already messy bun. He sat up and brought me with him, sitting against the headboard of the bed. He thrust into my mouth and I held back a gag as he touched the back of my throat, easily. I looked up, taking my mouth from him "Do you want me to die?" I smiled as he smiled apologetically down at me.

"Sorry.." He moaned as I moved my fingers down his length, taking him back into my mouth, feeling him ready.

"Cori I'm gunna.." He moaned, but before Matt finished his sentence, he spillled into my mouth. His hands released from my hair and he looked down at me as I licked my lips "I fucking hate you for that." He growled with a smile.

"Yah well-" I was cut off when he pushed me backwards onto the bed, his mouth sucking and nipping at my neck. His fingers pulled at my thong and it was discarded onto the floor.

"I don't... see the point in those things.." He breathed against my neck as his finges played with my clit. I moaned and closed my eyes, seeing lights flashing as they rolled back "Who do you hate now?" He asked with a smile against my skin as one finger slowly entered me.

I couldn't answer, I was keeping my mouth shut or else the entire neighborhood would be woken up. I wanted Matt so bad... for so long. He pumped his finger in me and sent waves of ecstasy through my nerves. I let out a small moan as he added another finger.

"Hmmm?" He hummed against my skin as his free hand played with my breast.

I grunted in response as he removed a finger, I opened my eyes and focused on his as he stared at me "Oh god... stop it." I sat up and pressed my lips to his, feeling him hard against me again "Horny bastard."

"Sexy bitch." He growled and spread my legs wide "You ready?"

I looked down, a smile creeping it's way across my face as he put on the condom "Hate me?" I asked.

He shook his head "No, I love you Corinne Gavern." He pressed me against the headboard, slid my body up with his hands under my arms, and slammed into me. I tilted my head back, apologizing to the world in my mind as I let out a deafening scream. Matt kissed up and down my neck, his lips holding the form of a smile as he pumped roughly into my body.

"You like that?" He asked, pausing for a moment. I bucked my hips into him and he shoved in again.

"Fucking A, Matt..." I moaned as I slid down the headboard, he was still going strong, just prolonging my orgasm and the pleasure I was in.

He thrusted again, holding my hip with his right hand and my back with his left "My God, Cori... You're so tight.."

"You're so deep." I laugh/moaned as he hit my spot and went deeper "Jeezum Fucking crow.."

"Cori, since when.." He panted "Are you this tight? Really?" He asked as my back arched, his fingers pressing into my skin.

"I haven't had anything like you in a while." I looked up into his eyes "Nothing this good."

He smiled, satisfied with my answer, and slammed into me once more before we both climaxed, I could feel the entire inside of my legs dripping wet as Matt laid ontop of me, his breathing tickling my skin. His arms wrapped around my as he placed small light kissed along my collar bone and neck.

"Happy un-Valentines Day, Corinne." He whispered.

"Back atcha." I smiled and kissed his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this was supposed to be up last night for C-Day but... my computer went all retarded and deleted the MOST IMPORTANT paragraph. IT's totally different from the original, but I liked this one better=)

Hey, so rumors floating around... anyone hear anything about death and another Avenged Sevenfold boy anywhere? It's probably a rumor (hence the whole 'rumors floating around' bit) but... I was just wondering if I'm missing something again. So, if you know of anything, wanna message me? Thanks, I'd appreciate it...