Sequel: You're Not Alone.
Status: Finished.

Looking for a Lifeline

23

*Corinne's POV*

"I loooooovvee you!" Matt skipped, yet he fuckin' skipped, into the kitchen, his arms wrapping around my waist. I laughed and puleld away slightly, moving his lips from my neck "What? You don't loves me?" He asked, pouting a little.

"I love you. And I also love you without hot coffee all over myself." I gestured to the coffee mug in my hands. He nodded and backed up as I finished putting sugar into it "So why so happy today?" I asked.

"I woke up to the most beautiful girl ever in my bed." He smiled and sat down across from me at the table.

"Who was it?" I asked "I was up before you." I smirked.

"Naw, I woke up at four. I watched you until six then fell back asleep."

My eyes widened "No! Just kidding, I woke up like a minute before you did. I just felt like going back to sleep. I had dreams of yoooouu." He winked.

"Wow.... you are seriously creepy." I laughed and sipped my coffee as he nodded "And you admit it... hmmm I should be afraid."

"No, don't be." He smiled "I'm harmless."

I stared at him "Harmless like a fucking rhino, mhm." I rolled my eyes.

"Will you forget that?" He asked quietly.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't meaning that! Maaatt!" I whined "Come on, I forget it. I was goofing off." I placed my hand ontop of his "I love you."

He smiled and leaned over the table, pressing his lips to mine "I love you, too."

I nodded as Zack ran in, skidding to a stop in his socks "Matt, where's Co-... CORI!" He shouted "I need... you have to.... She..." He stammered.

"Who what when where and why?" I smiled.

"Hanna." His bottom lip quivered "She... she broke up with me."

"WHAT?!" I asked, standing up "WHY?!"

Zack bit his lower lip "I figured you could uhm... dig me out of this?" I had opened my mouth to speak, when the kitchen door opened. My eyes widened, as I looked her up and down.

Jet black hair, almost black eyes, pale yet gorgeous skin, thin but curvy in all the 'men can't keep their hands off' places. I looked from her to Zack. She was in one of his teeshirts, her hair a mess, and she slowly wrapped her hands around his arm. Her finger nails were bright red. She was fucking the devils daughter if I ever saw one.

"Zack... Zaaacckk.." I laughed a little, biting my bottom lip trying not to laugh, and shaking my head "Oh boy... you dug a HUGE HOLE didn't you? Oh..." I paused as Matt chuckled "No pun intended."

"Coriii!" Zack whined "Lex, get your hands off me."

"Zacky kins..." She pouted, her lips were like litle puffy clouds of blood. I could see why he sacked her.

Zack took a deep breath and looked at me "How'd she find out?" I asked. Another 'as if on cue' moment: The front door slammed. "Oh fuck."

"Got that right." Matt mumbled and got up "I'll be upstairs, not screwing up my relationship." He patted Zack's shoulder. Zack gave him a small 'yeah sure' look that I brushed off, there were too many looks going on today.

"So she caught you?" I asked as Zack nodded "Oh by the way, I'm Corinne." I stuck my hand out to the girl. She looked it over with a disgusted look "Oh come on, I fuck the frontman. Not the rhythm guitarist baby."

She shook my hand "Alexandria."

"Name goes with the atitude..." I muttered as Zack glared at me "What?"

"Frontman VS Rhythm guitarist, why do I always get the short end of the stick?" He asked as I sat down.

"You wish you had this." I joked and gestured to myself "But good pick. I mean... of all the whores in Babylon to screw..."

"Hey, bitch, watch your mouth." Lex started for me.

I faintly heard the front door open, I smiled. I knew how this worked. Hanna caught him, probably called him some names. But she'd come back, she loved him, and she knew he loved her.

"What'd you call her?!" Zack shouted. I heard footsteps stop outside the kitchen door. Bing-GO.

"A bitch! She called me a whore!" Lex stared at Zack.

Zack shook his head, oh come on... don't let me down... ZAACK!!

"'Cos you are one, Alexandria." Zack spat and pushed her to the door "Get out. Stop taking fucking advantage of drunk men next time, you might find a good guy.."

"BYE WHORE!" I shouted.

"BITCH!" She shouted back.

"YOU'RE THE BITCH, LEX! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Zack shouted. I turned as the back kitchen door opened, and a teary eyed Hanna walked in.

"How much did you hear?" I asked as she sat down.

"All of it... he messed up bad.." She whispered "I called him a useless whore-fucking piece of trash." She whispered again.

"He knows he messed up. If he cared about her at all, he'd let her yell at me." I smiled "He'd let you call me a bitch."

"You think?" She asked with a smile.

"Don't try it, but ya-"

"OH my god, so now what do I do-..." Zack stopped mid sentenec as he walked in "Hanna? What are you doing.... why are you..."

"Oh God, Zacky..." She burst into tears "I'm SOOO Sorry!" She sobbed and ran over to his open arms, sobbing into his chest.

"No, I'm sorry. I fucked up, Hanna. I was drunk and... shouldn't have even talked to that slut. I'm sorry baby. I love you." He whispered into her hair.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

I felt a tear in my eye as I slipped out the back door, walking into the living room and up the stairs. I could hear voices but figured it was one of the guys and their girl. I knocked on Matt's door, hearing him talking.

"Gotta go, bye.... Come in!" He shouted.

I opened the door and smiled "Hey, sorry to interrupt.." I pointed at the phone as he hung it up. I brushed off the expression on his face "I can leave if-" I had my thumbs pointed to the door.

"No no!" He patted the bed "It's ok, plus I was just gunna come down and get you." He pulled me by the hips down to the bed "I love you so much."

I giggled as he kissed my neck "Jeesh, what turned you on so fast?" I laughed. He didn't answer, he just kept kissing as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwee, she helped Zack and Hanna... I find this story turning out ironic... You'll see why :) I might even finish it tonight! Comments are epic wins!