Abducted

Intro

The night had begun the sky was all black with stars lighting up the sky, the wind was blowing just enough to make the trees blow along. I watch from the car window passing the tree’s I could feel my heart racing I was beyond nerves. I look up towards the front my dad driving and my mom sitting in the passenger side. I wonder why their not nerves this is a big moment for me, I tried to stay calm. I lead my head on the cold window tying to sleep, maybe I pretended I was asleep then we could go home.

Sleep would not come to me no matter how hard I tried to sleep fear was getting the best of me, I tried to stay clam but noting was helping me. I look out the window trying to clear my mind this would be my first time I just hope everything would good as plan, I close my eyes one last time hoping sleep would take over.

“Frank I know your wake son, “My father said.

I slowly got up all my fear had come back; I could feel my heart beating. I look around to see the house it was all dark outside, no one was around.

“What’s wrong honey, “My mom asked while looking at me.

“What if he doesn’t like me, “I said in worried tone.

“Frank you are almost eleven it’s time, “My dad said.

“Don’t worry Frank everything will work out, “My mom said with a sweet smile. I felt somewhat better but I was still beyond nerves this was my first time.

He was right I was turning eleven it was time and I just hope he would like me, I was still nerves nothing could stop that. My mom and dad look at one another I wonder if my dad felt this way before he met my mom. I never really ask how it went when my dad met my mom I just know they both love one another more than anything.

“It’s time, “My mom said.

We all got out of the car walking towards the house I stayed being my mom I felt more safe being behind her. We reach the front door my dad was in front of the door he puts the tape over the window making a X. My mom was putting the broke color glass on the ground I never really understood what it was for. My dad look at us before breaking the window the glass didn’t shatter everywhere, my dad reach inside unlocking the backdoor.

Once my dad had the door unlocks we all headed in making sure not make any noise, my mom went into one room while my dad and I went towards the bedroom. Once we took of everything in the bedroom my dad and I headed out, I saw my mom standing near the backdoor way, and that is when I saw him. That is when I saw my future husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im rewriting this story once again. This time its going to be more dark and twisted. And I'm not promising for a happy ending.