Abducted

Fear

Gerard's POV

I couldn't believe the words that left my mouth. I shouldn't have said that but yet I don’t feel regret. He look at me with his hazel eyes, shock like as if he couldn't believe what I said either.

"I can't leave. This is my home. But I will help you leave if that’s what you want, "He said while breaking the silent.

"This is your home; this is no one’s home. This isn't a life either. You can run away, escape from it all. Why can't you take that chance, "I asked.

"It's all I ever known, I don’t know anything else. I want to run I want to be free from it all but I can't. And where would I go anyway? I have no other home, "He replied.

"You could come with me, anywhere is better then here and you know that, "I said while looking at him.

"You don't won't me to come with you, you don’t even like me. That might be true but still I need somewhere to live and at least with my parents I have a roof over my head every night, "He said.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't won't you too. This isn't a home nor will it ever be. I wish you would see that, "I replied.

I couldn't understand why Frank didn't won't to leave, this wasn't a home those people are not parents; they don't know the meaning of the word parents. They may have not really harmed me but still kidnapping me and killing my parents isn't human.

"You don't think I know that!? I know this is a home, I get it. I wish every day this was all a dream and that I did have normal parents but I never got that wish. I live in hell every day, so why change it, "He said with anger.

"You don't have to live in hell anymore; all you have to do is walk out that door and never look back. Fear is holding you back," I said. I wasn't going to lose it; I wasn't even going to yell. I knew he was anger and hurt, who wouldn't be.

"You may be right but it doesn't matter. Just let it go. If you decided you want to leave, just let me know, "He replied before laying on his bed. He faces towards the wall and away from me.

I just sat on the edge of my bed and let the thoughts run wild. There was still hope and I wasn't going to give up just yet.