Abducted

Someone New

Frank's POV

The sun had finally come out it was time for me to find another guy. My mom gave Chris a special shot that would make him lose his memory. We left him near a hospital but we made sure one saw us. I started to wonder if I would ever find my husband even when I shouldn’t be thinking about marriage I was only eleven I wasn't supposed to be worried about that. Sometimes I wish I could have a normal family I love my parents very much but this life style is not me, I don’t won’t to kidnap someone and make them love me that’s not true love. I look at my parents I can tell my mom really loves my dad maybe it was not a bad idea if they can be happy then maybe so can I.

I look out the window watching the trees pass by, there were no houses in sight just fields of grass and woods it was beautiful though I could feel the warm sun shining on me, wish this moment could last. Three hours later my dad pulled into a mall parking lot, the search has begun. My dad pulled the car way down a little so we would blend in with the crowed and so we wouldn’t be notice.

“Alright Frank find someone good this time, “My dad ask as he look out his window.

I look out of my window-watching people get in their cars and leave, watching people laugh and smile. Seeing family’s laughing together as if they have no care in the world. I knew I had to pick someone I wanted to make sure I would like this guy before I said anything. 30 minutes have pass I still have not found one guy I would like.

“I’m sorry I just can't find anyone, “I said while looking at my parents.

“Don’t worry Frank you will, it just takes time. We’re not going to be angry we want you to find the right one for you, “Mom said as she look at me.

"We don't have time. He needs to find someone soon and fast, "My dad replied.

“His trying honey. It's not easy. Give him time to find someone, "Mom said while looking at dad.

I turn back to look out of my window part of me did hope I would find someone and the other part of me knew this was wrong. I wish my dad would try to understand how hard this was. Part of him wishes I was straight and not gay. He doesn’t love me any less. But I know he thinks if I was straight this would be easier on me.

I was about to just give up for the day when I saw him. He had medium black hair, pale white skin with hazel eyes. Pale white skin doesn't look good on people but for him it was perfect. He was breath taken.

“Him, “I said while point towards him.

“Alright then, it’s time once again, “Dad said as we pulled out to follow them.

Maybe this would be the one, only time would tell.