My Obsession.

Just in Time.

The “Ice-Cream van” school bell rings again.

Yippie-Whippie!

Bye school!

I went home with Mom and John, and instantly go to my room. I decided to stratch my “band-stuff-locker” like a cat and find Eric’s poster. Well yeah, I found it. What a surprise, I make a heart sign in his face and I saw my handwriting that said: “I wanna fucking kiss you, Eric.”

Awww.. A memory.

A fricking shit memory. I quickly get my eraser and wished I can erased those ink. But no, it’s permanent.

Fuckyou Permanent spidol, I wish you never even exist.

“Shayna!” John scream and added: : “Quick come downstairs!”

Uh John I know I love you but, calling my name that this weird time, it’s officially annoying.

“Wait a stupid minute John!” I keep trying to erase that word.

“Crkkkkk.” My door opens slowly.

“Hey do I disturb you?” said someone..

Yeah, It’s Eric Goddamn Halvorsen.

I was shocked and try to tidy those poster quickly. I can feel how embrassing I am if he saw this.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Stop right there!” Eric scream and go to near me, and..

HE SIGHT THOSE POSTER.

“I am dead.” I said loudly.

He laughed so hard until he cry and said: “Oh my god! I wanna fucking kiss you!” then he continued laughing and crying.

“Duh, happy now?”

He tried to stop his laugh and said: “ Of course.” Then he continue laughing, again.

I just feel some major embaresment in myself. But why I want to laugh too. It’s funny to sight his face.

“Okay okay I must stop.” Eric said to himself.

“Durr that was my past 6month poster, Eric. I don’t even know if you are my biggest obsession right now. Gosh.”

Eric smiled and look into my brown eyes and I just, I just.. Feels warm.

“Well, If you want to kiss me, you can just ask for it.” He chuckled.

His face is getting closer to mine and our lips is only 5 centi away…

I, I, I…..I can’t speak..

Until he laugh and pull away his face.

“You are funny, Shayna, I like you.”

“You are not funny Eric, I don’t like you.”

“Oh really, huh? How about this little cute poster…” He insult me. He just did…

“Throw that away, Mr.Halvorsen.”

“See, you even know my last name…”

“I..”

“You like me dumdumdum, you areeeee.” He tried to make jokes or make me embrass?

“I don’t think soooo..”

We laughed together and well, it’s really warm to be with him. Jesus.

God what did I just said?

I don’t like him. You just don’t Shayna. Remember he hits you, and insulted you.

But I think my devil’s voice could not stay in my mind.

I fell in.. Love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaay! New chapter, finally!

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!

I have a hard time in my life, lolz, I hope this will not be happen again.

Btw, I am sorry to call Eric Goddamn Halvorsen!!!! :'(
but, Shayna hates him, right? Omg.. Sorry sorry sorry...

It's only a fanfic :D