My Obsession.

Pour Some Sugar On Me.

We down went downstairs and tickled each other in our way down. I like to bit my lips when my shyness come and, yes, I bit my lips too many times until some bloods appoarch. But who cares? I keep on thinking about him and..

I accidentally fall off the stairs when I was tickling with him. Good thing that he grab my arms and push my body to his. Then, he whispered: Oh my god, Be careful, little sloppy girl.”

Why, god. My heart keep beating like it’s out of my body when I’m with him?

“Shayna!” John screamed from the kitchen and he ruin our quiet moment.

“Okay John calm down, we’re coming!” I said and look back again into Eric’s eyes and we chuckled.

Suddenly, a black smoke come out from the kitchen and John screamed. Not screaming actually, roar-ing.

When we got there, what a surprise. John’s face all cover in black!

Me and Eric blast out our major laugh at him and he’s giving us he’s creepy face.

“What happen to you John?” I said while I’m laughing.

“I.. hate you.” He said to me and he’s running to the bathtoom, and he roar again in there.

“OHMYLOVINGGOD MY FACE! I look like Kanye West!”
Then, he laugh.

He went back to the kitchen and said: “Because you didn’t come on time Shay, you have to make me, mom and Eric dinner. “ and he’s showing his tounge.

Eric lick his tounge and they started to crawled each other. Jokingly.

“Ew you guys..” I could not force my mouth to speak because the laughter just come.

“Please John don’t let Shay cook. I bet she can’t cook.” Eric said and smile at me.

“Heeey I can! Okay Imma cook. But please John let Eric clean the kitchen when I’m done.” I insult him back.

“No you won’t..”

“Yes I will. Ha.”

“Stopppp! I’m not your Kanye West looking father okay.” John said.

“Me and Eric stared at him again and laughed again. Gosh his face!

“You both makes us dinner. Final decision. Muahaha.” He gave us his creepy laugh.

“Fine.”

“Yeah sure.”

Then me and Eric stared at each other wink our eyes together.

We took some eggs and we throw it to John face. John roar again. God, I have a tiger bro in my house.

John ran and he throw some powder at us. Eric quickly get some sugar and pour it on me.

“Here, to make you sweeter.” He said and showed his tounge. Then John stared to sing: “Pour some sugar on me!”

Eric joins John voice and they both ask me to sing, so yeah we, three musketeers, I mean the three sugarteers sings Pour Some Sugar On Me while we throwing sugar at each other.

Best second day of my school history, ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holaaa! another chap. suckier? Lol Eric lick John's tounge. I wonder if Shayna jealous or not.

;p