Status: Comments are love!! :)

Confession

Confession.

Confession.
I walk up to those big brown doors as I do once a week. Today was not that day but I had to see him. As I’ve been overrun by guilt since that faithful night at my house.
As I walk in I feel a sudden flash of guilt wash over me. I can’t believe what I was about to do. I walk into that small box I’ve entered only once before when I was dealing with my depression and addictions. I can’t keep it in any longer. I craved god’s forgiveness.
“Forgive me father for I have sinned.”
“There is no sin that god cannot forgive, tell me child.”
“Lately I’ve been having these...thoughts.”
“Thoughts?”
“About another person...Not my wife, not Alysha.”
“You must be strong; when you took those vows you made a commitment.”
“I know, but that’s not all, it isn’t a girl,” The priest didn’t answer for a while. Just breathed heavily. I’m a disgrace.
“Woman and man are meant to be together. That is the way god intended it.”
“But what if this is how God created me?”
“As it says in the bible. Adam and Eve created this earth. Woman and man are meant to be.”
“But I’ve never felt this way about another girl?”
“Your mind is playing tricks on you my child. You’re meant to be with your wife. God led you to her for a reason.”
“But maybe he led me to him for a reason too.” Silence. I decide to continue.
“I’ve never felt like I do with him, he makes me feel alive, the other day when we kissed. I felt something. Something I never felt with my wife. I think I’m in love with him.”
“It is a sin you know son, you must prey for God’s forgiveness.”
“That’s why I came here. I need God’s forgiveness. I’m hoping he’ll give me a sign, tell me what to do.”
“I’m sure you will get one, there is no sin God wont forgive. Just be sincere.”
“I am sincere. I’ll never stop believing. But I think I’m in love with Frankie, and I can’t help that. Its the way God made me. To love Frank Iero.”
“I love you too Gerard.” I heard that voice. That angelic voice, it was on the other side of the confession. Wait it couldn’t be. That would mean that...
“Frankie?”
“I’ll tell you one thing, we’re going to hell, hand in hand.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy :) comment