Sequel: If I Only Understood
Status: slowly updating

If You Only Knew

After the melt down

Alyssa’s POV

I couldn’t believe it; I couldn’t believe that this was happening to me. My life just became more complicated than it already was. As if being hunted by a goon of the most powerful vampires in the world wasn’t bad enough, I just found out that my supposed soul-mate is Jacob Black.

Jacob Black, my old best friend. The guy who I used to argue with all the time is my supposed other half. He’s the one I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with.

But I don’t need a soul-mate. I don’t need another half; my half comes with enough drama as is. My ex-boyfriend is a vampire, I’m telekinetic and I’m on the run from more vampires, if that’s not drama I don’t know what is. I don’t need to deal with the drama that comes with being a werewolf too.

Besides, I don’t want a relationship; I can’t be in a relationship. If he finds out that I’m in a relationship….who knows what he’ll do to Jake.

I let out a frustrated scream as I slammed my bedroom door. I was confused. I wasn’t just mad because if what was going on. I was mad that all of this was happening to me, and it was my entire fault. If I wasn’t telekinetic none of this would be happening. None of this.

I wouldn’t have come visit my dad because I wouldn’t have been on the run. I would have stayed home and lived a normal life.

Collin and I would still be together. We would still be the happy in love couple that we once were. I wouldn’t be the crazy party girl that I am. I wouldn’t be the girl who doesn't want a relationship. I wouldn't be the girl who only hooks up with guys instead of dating them. Nothing would have caused us to break up. Collin would still have the blonde hair and green eyes that I fell in love with. He would still be a human, rather than a vampire.

Jake wouldn’t have imprinted on me because he wouldn’t have seen me again. He wouldn’t have been able to imprint on me because I wasn’t around when he became a shape-shifter.

But part of me didn’t care. A small voice in the back of my head was telling me that I didn’t care that Jake had imprinted on me. A part didn’t care that I was Jake’s soul-mate. A part of me wasn’t mad at Jake for imprinting on me. That part of me was actually kind of……glad that he did.

I groaned and fell down face first on my bed. I hate my life. I truly do.

“Hey Lis, are you okay?” I heard my dad calmly ask.

I shook my head no. I didn’t bother to lift my head from the bed. There was no reason for me to. I should just lay here and a wait my fate. It wouldn’t be long now.

I felt the weight of the bed shift and become heavier. “Um….is this something that you would talk about with your mother”

Normally I would have laughed at my dad’s nervousness, but I couldn’t. I wasn’t depressed or anything, I just wasn’t in the mood.

I sighed and sat upright on my bed. I hugged my knees to my chest and sniffed. “Probably” I muttered. The truth was this was something I wouldn’t tell anyone. There are only 3 people that I told about my powers and that were my mom, Candy and Collin. I couldn’t tell Collin because I would never see him again, I couldn’t tell Candy because she would flip, and telling my mom would only give her more reasons to worry.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to talk about it?” he questioned. I could still tell that he was unsure about whether he wanted to talk about it, but he was trying to be there for me, and I’ll give him points for that.

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. My dad smiled back and stood up. He kissed the top of my head before walking out of my room.

I sighed and buried my head into my knees, everything was so complicated.

Jacob’s POV

She hates me, she practically hates me. I told her, I finally had the guts to tell her and she practically had a meltdown. I didn’t even know that she knew Spanish.

I don’t even know what to do anymore. I thought that if I told her everything would be fine. I thought that my problems would go away and that I wouldn’t have anything to worry about, but I was wrong. I have more problems than ever now.

“Maybe she just needs some space, it’s a lot to take in” Seth added with a mouth full of food.

For once I couldn’t eat. All I could think about was Alyssa. She was the only thing that was on my mind. I felt horrible. I felt like someone had ripped out my heart and drove over it with an 18-wheeler.

I felt even worse knowing that Alyssa was in pain. She honestly didn’t look that mad at me, she looked…upset. She looked frustrated. She looked like she couldn’t handle it. But that didn’t really ease my pain anymore.

“Maybe” I mumbled.

“Maybe it’s just a friendship imprint” Quil added.

I shook my head as my mid wondered back to last night. That kiss, that wasn’t a kiss that friends share with each other. That kiss had sparks and passion. Friends don’t kiss with passion. Friends don’t kiss.

This can’t be a friendship imprint. The way that I feel about her, that’s not the way friends feel about each other. Feeling this way after a friend had a meltdown, isn’t something that happened. You only feel this way when you have feelings for that person.

Kim stood up from her spot next to Jared on the couch. She walked over to me and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. “You want me to talk to her?” she questioned.

I shook my head no once again. Talking to her, is what got me into this mess in the first place. I just need to find another way to do it.

“Well I want to, but since you don’t want to know, I just have her tell you” she replied while walking back over to Jared.

“She’s not going to want to talk to me” I muttered once again.

Kim rolled her eyes and gave Jared a peck on the cheek. “There’s only one way to find out” she walked over to the front door feeling completely confident.

“I’ll be back” she called over her shoulder before walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. I couldn't decide whether i wanted to do Alyssa's POV or Jake's.

So what do you guys think about Kim in this chapter?

[]Comments=Update