In Love & War

A young girl, beloved by her father & cast aside by her peers is thrown into a world of sinister plots, backhanded tactics & corrupt politics. She discovers hidden truths about those around her & will find herself waltzing between decisions that could change the fate of thousands. She will discover magic, bravery, true heroes, menacing villains & complicated love.
_______________________________________________________________________

Lestelle DeVere.

Image

A young woman of noble origin, she is very quite & tends not to talk to many people other than her father, whom she admires. She gets caught up in a power struggle within the Colovian Empire & finds herself needing to fend for herself.
_______________________________________________________________________

Kinneas Neuschwanstein.

Image

The new Emperor of Colovia, he is energetic, inspirational & somewhat a fool. Acceding to the throne in the first year that a democratic vote was used. His reliance on his father's advisors became unbearable after the first few months, however, Kinneas has never learned how to rule, instead, he sees himself as a warrior king, riding into battle on his trusty white steed.
_______________________________________________________________________

Mathias Alexander Nathaniel Neuschwanstien.

Image

The older brother of Kinneas & rightful heir to the Neuschwanstien dynasty (stylized to the public as Newswans). His moved into the mountains when he was rejected the throne & there, claimed foreign lands in the name of his own Colovia. Mathias is clearly more intelligent & appropriate to lead the Empire than Kinneas, however, his brothers exuberance has long been the center of Mathias' troubles.
_______________________________________________________________________

Leviticus DeVere.

Image

Father of Lestelle & respected sorcerer. Ruling over fertile lands in central Colovia, he has gained respect & fear through his administrative abilities & his power over magical energies. He backed Mathias during the ascension & firmly believes that Kinneas should be stripped of title & office because of his inability & inexperience.
  1. Her Pearl Ring
    A young womanstalks around a palace, searching for her prey.