Status: Here we go again.. :)

'Oh How the Lights Are Shining'

'It's Been This Way For Weeks'

A sharp pain pulse through my stomach and I try to roll over but can’t. Panicking I wake straight up to find Pete sitting on me.

“Pete your back!” I scream, although its slightly restricted due to his sitting on me, and wrap my arms around him tightly. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“My little celebrity” he grins at me, hugging back.

“Shut up!” I laugh, hitting him playfully ,then hugging him again, so glad he’s back.

“I’m serious. You and Leighton Meester, Perez Hilton tells me, new Bff’s?”

With Pete back, even though my workload doesn’t really seem to reduce, I at last have the time to relax a little.
I have another meeting with the charity, but I’m not dreading it. I’ve managed to get four out of my five designs done by none other that: Jack Barakat, Alex Gaskarth, Matt Wilson and Travis Clark. All I need now is to see Gabe…
And there I go again, thinking of him.

“Do you have anything in mind for your fifth design?” the same woman from the last meeting asks. She’s not grateful for the four I’ve already got her. The four ‘rock stars’ I had to nag and annoy to do her dirty work for her. No. She’s just focusing on the fact I haven’t got the last one done yet.

“Yes” I tell her, through gritted teeth. “I have someone in mind.”

“Who? Is it a friend?”

I sigh. “Does it matter?” I ask her.

She glares at me suddenly. “What?” she asks.

“Nothing.” I reply quickly, not wanting trouble. “Yes, he’s… a friend.”

“Well hurry up and ask him!” she says, satisfied with her power over me, and realizing I’m not gonna fight back.

“I will” I mumble.

“She’s done so well already though!” Pete points out, patting me on the back, making me smile a little, and this woman retreat and agree.

We leave the meeting. I’m not sure who’s on top out of me and the woman. Id like to think me as she clearly was last time. I finally got some good t-shirt designs to Amanda and my week was looking okay. Only two things bugging me:

1)Someone asked me for my autograph yesterday. A magazine featured an outfit I wore. Perez Hilton knows my name. I don’t want to be famous. Fame destroys people. It makes everyone look bad. It magnifies everything about you and, from where I sit, there appears no plus points to being recognized.
To add to this, both Matt and Alex keep pestering me about singing with them sometime. I keep saying no, and that I don’t really like singing, but that’s not quite it.

2) In the past four days I’ve texted Gabe three times and rang him twice. I haven’t heard back at all. IS he trying to prove a point? I’m gonna email him tonight, see what happens. I guess just keep trying until I cant any longer, then maybe I won want to anymore. Then I will give up, and it will be okay.

The weekend nears and the week has been easy. I finally had to let the guys move out (now jack was here, and Zack and Rian were following ,they couldn’t all fit) and Pete keeps going on about me moving. it’s a good idea I guess. This flat depresses me. I’m just not sure I’m ready to let it go. Not yet anyway…
♠ ♠ ♠
Im really sorry about my lack of updates recently. College has been crazy and I then I decided I hated what I had planned for this sooooo I've been trying to work through my Stats A-Level and re-write this into something amazing. Hopefully, both has worked. This is a filler, bare with me!!

[BTW: title song is my favourite song ever! Youtbue it if you like, or I can send it :)]