Status: Here we go again.. :)

'Oh How the Lights Are Shining'

It's Alright To Pretend, That We Still Talk.

When I wake up in the morning , you can still see in my eyes that I’ve been crying. There’s something about it; when you cry then fall asleep straight after, it stays obvious.
Having said that, I had only had about four hours sleep. Gabe hadn’t text me back at all and also didn’t answer his phone.
I apply my make up heavy around my eyes in attempt to hide them and avoid any questions.

“Hey kiddo!” Alex grins at me cheerily, handing me a black coffee. “How are you?”

“Um...fine” I shrug, taking the drink and looking round my apartment, which has stayed surprisingly clean. “Its still clean?” I say when I realise he’s looking at me funny. I guess I kinda look like I’m surprised to see my apartment here.

“And it will continue to stay that way” he beams. “We’re moving out” he gestures over to Ant who’s on the couch on his laptop.

“What?” I choke on my coffee, panic rising in me.

“We’re going to stay in a hotel. It’s on me, don’t worry. Just trying to get out from under your feet. We’ll be gone when you get back, promise.” he pats me on the back and goes to sit with Ant.

“What?” I say again, still in shock. No one bothers answering ,so I continue: “You can’t leave” my throat restricts as I say it. The last thing I want at the moment is to be alone. If I get home and this place is empty… I’ll just wallow in self-pity.

“Don’t worry! It’s fine, right Ant?” Alex smiles. Ant grunts in reply.

“No!” my voice falters and I have to blink away the tears that are coming back. “I don’t want you to leave.” I whisper.

Alex looks up at me, and I guess sees the worry on my face, and gets up and come over again. “Is everything alright?”No no no noooo! I nod, biting the inside of my lip to stop it quivering. “I just…I’m enjoying the company” I say. It sounds conceivable?

“Kitty if you want us to stay, then of corse we will!” he laughs. “ you big softy! You better go anyway, your gonna be late for work”

I close my eyes for a moment, relieved. I let out a long breath that I’d subconsciously held tight in my lungs, and try to push Gabe’s face away, at the back of my mind. Not to be forgotten, but neither to be remembered. “Okay.” I say at last. “Promise you’ll be here when I get home?”

He looks at me for a moment. Eyes trying to read my face. He must give up because he just smiles, shaking his head a little in confusion. “What ever you want…”

“Great!”

They are there when I get home. I think there’s some sort of bro-mance going on here. The yare sat side by side watching some crappy game show.

I finally checked my email today. A couple of surprises, I must say. I get an email early Friday morning from Vicky Asher which breaks the front I’ve been trying to put on:

Hey girl!
Gabe was trying to email you but I think he over did it a bit a the bar earlier and is exhausted so I’ve taken the liberty of doing it for you.
I just want you to know that life is really hectic right now, so don’t blame him if he’s a bit hard to reach right now! I’m sure he’s missing you.
We have a string of cub openings and stuff over the weekend (and last night, lol), it’s sooo much fun! They were booked ages ago so it was a long time coming.
Anyway, how are you? Email back!
Love Vickyyyy ! Xxx J


If that email wasn’t…weird enough, my other one was from none other than Leighton Meester…

Heya. Um, I don’t know if this is weird but I just wondered what you were up to at the moment? If your like, free anytime, we should catch up? Its up to you, my number is ***********. I hope to hear from you! Xo

I then have one from Elliot which lightens my mood a whole lot actually, telling me that I’m going to be accompanying him to see Set Your Goals tomorrow(!) to see if we approve them for this festival thing. I may as well just tell him now that I whole-heartedly approve! But where’s the fun in that?

Well, it’s safe to say it’s been a weird couple of days. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with Gabe. I think I’m in a mood with him now, officially. Not that it matters…And Vicky’s email? Was she having a go at me?
Also, who would of thought I would come to depend on Ant and Alex?!

Anyway, I’m sure it will be a calm weekend…
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a filler...
So, Gabe thoughts? :)
Thanks for reading!!