Status: rewriting!

The Vampire Rock Star and the Artist

The Vampire Rock Star And The Artist

“Abby wake the fuck up the movers will be here soon” my mum shook me awake while my rat head of a brother jumped on my bed.
I gave an annoyed moan and kicked my brother’s legs, hearing a satisfying shriek then a thud I got out of bed with my mum shouting at me.

Rolling my eyes as I walked over to my desk were my clothes that I had picked last night lay. I walked into the bathroom yarning and rubbing my eyes, after successfully making it into the bathroom with out any injures I placed my clothes down on the table next to the sink.

Mumbling to myself about having to move I turned the shower on and waited for the temperature to rise. I didn’t mind moving it’s not like I had any friends but on the other hand I didn’t want to move, I grew up in this house and I didn’t want to leave it behind.

Half and hour later I stumbled out of the shower, startled by the sudden banging on the door.

“Hurry up they will be here any minute” my mum bellowed making my roll my eyes again.

You see the only reason we’re moving is because my dad can’t keep it in his pants, not that my mum is any better.
Ok so this is a little confusing but I’ll give it ago. So my dad has two mistress, mistress 1 is my old math teacher.
I find them at it one time at parents evening in the classroom, not nice.

Then there is mistress 2, so that is my mum’s sister, my aunty Mary. My mum and I caught them two at it next to the wine at our yearly Christmas party. So I found out that he got married to mistress number 2 about two weeks ago and she is now up the duff, so him being the kind and caring man he is left her, but he’s still married to her. I told mum three days ago so yeah.

For the matter of my mum, well, about a year ago she had this fling with her yoga dude, she got up the duff but got rid of it, they broke up then she moved on to his brother. But when he found out my mum was married he broke it off and started hitting on me.
Not nice, he was like fucking 35 and not at all easy on the eyes or ears.

Anyway, on with the story, I dragged my bare feet back to my room fully dressed; I picked up two of my boxes full of my crap and carried them down stairs and then decided that the movers can do the rest.

Putting on my vans I walked over to my car and got in turning on the radio, I sung along with Gerard ways sexy voice when a tapping came on my window. I rolled my window down to see my mum smiling sweetly at me, suddenly making me feel uneasy.

“What?” I said making Gerard’s voice go quieter and quieter until it was just a whisper.

“Jack is going with you!” mum said as she opened my passenger door for him to climb in.

“Hell. No. Get that rat head out of my car” I yelled not having any of it; I was not putting up with his crap for four hours straight driving.

“You will do as your told” my mum snapped at me before turning and getting into her car, driving off not even giving me the chance got get my car started. Good thing I knew where I was going or I would be doomed.

After an hour and half of Jack’s constant tapping on the window and turning the volume of my CD player up and down, my eye started too twitched.

“Touch that again and you’ll be sorry” I said as calmly as I could resisting the urge to rip his head off then sell his body to scientists so the can find out what kind of mutation he is.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye to see him smirk at me, his arm stretched out to my installed CD player. My eyes narrowed further as his fingers got closer to the volume dial and as soon as his chubby 15 year old fingers touched it I snapped.

I slammed my foot on my breaks and turned to Jack with an evil grin gracing my face and upon seeing him shiver a little with fear my grin widened. I warned him but no he didn’t listen.
I got out of my car and walked over to his side of the car and opened the door, I dragged him out of the car and tied him to the roof of my car.

Pleased with myself and feeling no pity what so ever I got back into my car, blasting courage by alien ant farm.
My smirk faded as I arrived at a massive old fashion looking house and then I remembered that rat head was still on the roof of my car.

‘He better not have done any damage to my baby’ I thought not even bothering to get him down as I got my things out of the car and walking into the big house. Everything in here looked very old and dusty; I walked upstairs to pick my room when I jumped startled by a loud screech.

“ABBY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOU’RE BOTHER!” rolling my eyes I ignored her as I walked up some wooden steps at the top was two door, I walked to the white door on the right to find it locked.
I looked at it confused, I would have to ask mum about it when she calms down. I walked to the other door expecting it not to open as well but to my surprise it did, I walked in and looked around.

The room was empty with dark purple walls and black carpet, I walked more into the room to find two more doors I walked up to door number one to find out that it was a closet.
Nodding my head pleased with the size of it I walked across the big room to door number two to find a new looking bathroom.
The theme was the same as the room, dark purple walls and black sparkly tiles for the floor. I walked down stairs to tell the movers which room to put my stuff in.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I am rewriting this story and seeing as I sort of have nothing to do now, my stories should be updated as soon as possible.