Status: rewriting!

The Vampire Rock Star and the Artist

The Vampire Rock Star And The Artist

Being bored of doing nothing but lazing around and watching TV, stood up from my beanbag chair and moved over to my bed, just as I started to doze off, I was startled awake by banging on my door then footsteps walking away, annoyed and slightly scared I opened my door to see no one there. I was about to turn around to walk back onto my room when I heard slow scratching on the other side of the creepy white door in front of me.
Slowly I crept forward, my hand hovering over the door knob. I silently cursed at my self for acting stupid and opened the door to see the mirror in the same spot as before. Walking over to it I was surprised when I didn’t see any reflexion as I stood in front of it. Sighing I outstretched my shaky arm, not really knowing if this was a dream or not. Maybe Jack was playing a prank on me for the car roof thing.
As my finger touched the smooth glass, my wide eyes watched as the glass rippled under my fingertips. Opening my mouth I retracted my arm at lightning speed, wanting nothing more to get the hell away from this mirror I turned around and ran towards to door, only for it to slam shut in my face. Falling to the floor in a clump I sighed rubbing my head, slowly climbing to my feet I froze hearing a noise from behind me.

“come to me” fear swimming through my veins I didn’t know what to do, should I turn around and face that very thing had called out to me or do I lock myself away in my own imagination, ignore it and hope that everything will go back to normal.

I wanted everything in me to pick the last one but my body turned against my will. Facing the mirror my mouth hung open see the beautiful version of me in the mirror again, slowly making my way to her I stopped just waiting her pale arm out stretch through the mirror and lightly grab my arm. My blue orbs trailed down to the snow white hand now on my arm, feeling Goosebumps replace my smooth skin; a screak escaped my thin lips at feeling a harsh tug.

Opening my once tightly closed eyes I looked around to see I was on the other side of the mirror in the gothic looking room, panic was the only thing that seemed to register at the minute before my eyes curiously scanned over the room, from the black and purple queen size bed to the dark wooden floor.

“I see you have made it” I knew I had heard that voice before; spinning around I saw Marie standing in the doorway with a smile on her pale face.

“What do you mean?” at first I didn’t recognise my own voice; this one was just too seductive sounding.

“Oh that is your voice, well your new voice” Marie giggled at my confused face.

“Oh come down stairs and we will explain everything”

‘We, who else is where’ I thought looking around the room again.

“The others you know, Luke, John and Josh and this is your room” slowly nodding my head I stood up from the floor when something hit me.

“Wait I didn’t say anything”

“Oh I’ll explain later” with a hesitant nod of my head she walked… more like glided out of the room. Jogging to catch up with her I looked around as we walked.

“So she’s finally here” Luke said standing up and walking over to us.

“What do you mean?” I was really starting to get annoyed at being left in the dark, hearing a smash travel into my suddenly overly sensitive ears, my head snapped to the overly loud noise.

“Abby you need to calm down” John said calmly holding his hand out to touch me. Crouching down I growled warningly at the hand, my eyes narrowing in at the pale skin.

‘Wait I growled?’ my thought instantly shut me up, wide eyed I stared at the so called people before me, what had they done to me?

“Tell me” I demand feeling my body start to overheat. Not taking my narrowed eyes off of John I could smell the fear laced with worry pouring from his body tainting the air. Instead of being answered a mirror was shoved in front of my face. Adjusting my eyes, they widened at what they saw.

“The girl” a ghost of a whispered escaped both mine and the girl’s lips. Rising my arm to the mirror I suddenly stopped and withdrew my hand not wanting to be sucked into another mirror. Rage emerged through my body again, at the thought of never getting home again making the mirror shake violently in Luke’s hands until the mirror just smashed. I watched in slight awe as my new eyes watched every tiny detail of the shards of glass gracefully hit each other and the floor smashing into smaller shards.

“What have you done to me?” I whispered my eyes wondering to one face to the other.

“We didn’t do anything to you, Abby this is you”

“No it’s not, that mirror” I stopped short after spitting the word mirror out, when it hit harder that I was never going to see my mum and brat of a brother again.

“This is the real you, that has been trying to escape for years” Marie said with an excited look on her face.

“This is you, the real you” Josh whispered walking closer to me. Looking down at my chalk white hands I sighed.

“What am I” I needed to know, I had a feeling that I wasn’t human anymore.

“Why a vampire, what else” Luke laughed out, stretching his arms out, a smile slapped on his face.