Hatred Fills My Blood.

Zachary James Baker is the one that every other guy wishes they were. He gets the girls, just by clicking his fingers. They wish that they matched to the level of appearance as Mr Baker does. Also known as Zacky Vengeance from the famous band Avenged Sevenfold. Right now, he’s split from the band. His reasons are kept secrets, that is until they fall into the wrong hands.

This horrifying story begins with Zacky being the outcast. He doesn’t fit in and he’s filled with hate for everyone around him. Somehow along the way, he finds something that helps him unleash this anger and hatred. It soothes him and helps him sleep at night. What does he do, I hear you ask? Well let me tell you. Zacky gets a strange thrill from killing innocent humans. Especially ones that have never even heard of him. "Even better," he thinks to himself. How does his life play out? and how does he come to terms that he could possibly love the girl he's about to kill? If he doesn't, she'll only tell the cops. Leaving him to spend his life in prison. He can't have that.

This isn't any usual horror story of a serial killer. This killer happens to be thee Zacky Vengeance. You wouldn't think, that behind those trademark sunglasses lies a monster that could be counting down your number. When is your time going to be up? Well, that's for Zacky and his notebook to decide.

___

You know the drill. I don't own Zacky or the rest of Avenged, no matter how much I'd like to.

This story is simply fan fiction and by it, I am in no way saying that I think Zacky is some pyscho serial killer. In fact, I think quite the opposite :)

There will be gore in the chapters ahead. Fo' sho.