Hatred Fills My Blood.

Dirty Little Secrets.

Brian scanned Colleen’s scars as they walked away from Zacky, who was still close on their tail. He placed and arm around her, and whispered, “Why did he do that to you?”

Colleen shook her head. “Please, Brian… not here,” she replied.

“You aren’t much of a girlfriend, Colleen,” shouted Zacky. He lowered his head with sadness, how could she do this to him. It was defiantly a shock to Zacky, he actually thought Colleen felt something for him but instead she would rather feel what Brian had to offer. “Why did you do that to me, really, why?” Zacky asked in a muffled tone.

Colleen sighed. Truth was, at the time she was enjoying herself - more than she ever had done, before Brian found the scars, that is. “Zacky, I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?” Colleen did not dare look Zacky in the eyes; she just could not face that. She felt guilty enough.

“Why, Colleen, I’ve already forgive you!” Zacky chuckled, “I carved you, making you mine.”

Colleen stared at the ground; everything became blurry with her salty tears. “What?” she managed to whimper.

“I own you, remember.” Zacky smirked a devilishly.

Brian hissed at Zacky from over his shoulder, “Can’t you just leave the girl alone? You have already scarred her. I mean, what kind of asshole does that?” Colleen, at that moment, escaped Brian’s grip and ran as fast as she could. “See what you’ve done, Zack? You’re a disgrace,” Brian added, before running also.

Finally catching up with Colleen, he knelt down beside her as she cried her heart out. “Are you going to tell me why, now?”

Colleen raised her head, and looked straight into Brian’s glare. “He wants me for himself, for nothing else to touch me. I’m his. Forever.”

A laugh escaped Brian’s mouth, as he was not aware that she was being deadly serious.

“I’m sorry, baby,” Brian said, sympathetically while holding Colleen in his arms.

One week later, Colleen had news to tell. “I’m… pregnant,” she muttered worriedly. What if Brian told Zacky this? Suddenly she regretted telling Brian as she thought about evil things Zacky could do. What if he even tried to kill him? Zacky did not know there was any kind of sexual relationship going on between Brian and Colleen let alone that she could be pregnant.

Brian seemed to find it funny though. “To me? I doubt it, baby. I don’t think the rat is mine. I don’t want kids, remember?” With that, he walked off. Leaving Colleen alone. She glared down at her stomach and whispered, “Do you think he believed it empty stomach? ‘cause I’d say I was pretty convincing.” All she wanted to do was get Brian to stay away from her because she realised somehow over night that Zacky and her could make a good couple. It was a terrible mistake; she certainly would not do it again. Well, not with Brian anyway.

Colleen walked home from school to avoid talking to Zacky on the bus. As soon as she arrived home, there was a knock on the door. She ran to the door and opened it with a smile spread on her face.

“What are you doing here?” she said confused, her smile gone from her lips.

Johnny took a draw from his cigarette and breathed it into Colleen’s face as she spluttered. “Word going around is, you’ve messed about with Zacky and Brian. Who’s the daddy, then?”

Colleen almost laughed at the question, but shook her head. “If you promise not to say anything?”

“Well, I guess… Pay me,” he replied, with a wiggle of an eyebrow.

A sigh drew from Colleen’s mouth, “I don’t have any money, Johnny. Just promise, will you?”

“I wasn’t talking about money.”

“Fuck off,” she replied jokingly. “It’s a lie, but shh…” She added, stroking Johnny’s mouth with her index finger. “You’ve gotta promise me you won’t tell, please?” Colleen batted her eyelashes pleadingly. “They can’t know it’s a lie. Not yet. I just want to be with Zacky, and have Brian out of the picture for a while, ‘til we settle things out.”

Johnny laughed, and dropped his cigarette to the ground then stomped on it with his foot. “I still want paid for this, but fine. I’ll keep your dirty little secret for now….”