Hatred Fills My Blood.

Love Kills.

It had been a week since Johnny had decided to blackmail Colleen into sleeping with him. Johnny had just finished his tenth trip over to Colleen's house and got dressed, not bothering to throw away his used condom like he usually would. He was too busy trying to get out before Zacky was supposed to come over in a few minutes.

Colleen quickly got dressed as well and sprayed her room with perfume so it wouldn't smell of sex. She also added a new thin layer of make up on, finishing just as Zacky knocked on the door. Colleen answered the door and pecked Zacky's lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Zacky pecked her lips in return and allowed one of his hands to slide up from her waist to her chest, squeezing it slighty as he turned the peck on the lips to a lust filled kiss. Colleen pulled away, walking upstairs to her room and sitting on her bed. Zacky followed her into her room and spotted her sitting on her bed, his eyes then seeing what appeared to be a used condom a few feet away from her on the floor, his eyes filling with anger.

"What the fuck is that?" Zacky growled, his eyes never leaving the used condom as he asked.

Colleen followed Zacky's eyes to what he saw and her eyes widened slightly as she tried to think of a reason for it being there but before she could answer Zacky pinned her to the bed and wrapped his hand around her throat.

"You bitch! You've been cheating on me haven't you! For how long? How long!" He yelled, as his original feeling of sadness and betrayal were replaced by the anger that was increasingly rising.

Colleen's eyes began to fill with tears as she tried to claw his hand away from her throat.

"Za-" Colleen managed to choke out weakly, her tears falling down as her eyes pleaded for him to stop.

Zacky let his hold on her neck go as he decided to teach her a lesson that he knew she would never forget. As Colleen started choking and gasping for air, Zacky pulled of his clothes, leaving him only in his boxers as he began to strip a still oxegen deprived Colleen of all her clothes.

Colleen finally regained her normal breathing as Zacky slid off her underwear and pinned her hands above her head.

"Zacky please..." Colleen started to plead only for Zacky to back hand her hard across the face before sliding off his boxers.

"You need to learn your lesson Colleen, whether you want to believe it or not you’re mine!" He shouted at her, entering her roughly as he called her his.

Colleen let out a scream of pain which was instantly muffled by Zacky’s lips against hers.

After Colleen thought her lesson was over she was left sobbing, bundled up in her sheets, covered in new bite marks and bruises. Zacky smirked darkly as he walked back over to his jeans and pulled out his pocket knife, sliding open the blade and walked back over to Colleen, pinning her the bed again and tracing the knife along her chest and slowly down to her stomach.

"Just kill me already." Colleen spoke with a new found courage she wasn't aware she had.

Zacky pressed the blade into her stomach, breaking the skin deep enough for it to bleed, causing Colleen to whimper.

"I can't kill you Colleen. I'd miss my girl-"

"I'm not your girlfriend by choice." She spat as she interupted him.

Zacky frowned before pressing his lips against her's lovingly and removed the knife from her stomach, slowly kissing down her neck to the wound and kissing it gently. Colleen felt a moan form in the back of her throat. She ran her hands through Zacky's hair and he slowly kissed down farther, only for Colleen to push him away.

"Let me love you like I should be able to." Zacky demanded.

"If you think what you do to me is love then you're more insane than I thought." Colleen retorted, only angering Zacky more.

"You will love me like I love you or I will kill you trying," Zacky hissed, stabbing Colleen in the stomach.