Hatred Fills My Blood.

Killer, Killer.

Amanda looked at him in shock, fear driving through her blood and her heart shivering cold.

Purple bruises the shapes of Zacky’s hands appeared on her neck. Her breath weakened. “Let… Go!” she panted. These were her last words. Zacky sat back in his seat and smirked. This gave him so much pleasure; he began wondering why he hadn’t thought of such a thing before.

He slid a knife from his pocket and sliced into Amanda’s neck the code that would soon make him famous, “A+7=X” he carved. Blood trickled down the slits like a drop of rain on a leaf. Zacky stared at the blood and wondered if she was in pain. He didn’t stop there, he continued on slicing into her still warm body. Carving small slashes and large gashes on her skin made him laugh, he found it hilarious.

Realising that now, he would have to get rid of the body, he panicked. The car seat was covered in blood, he was covered in blood, how would this be explained? Nobody got strangled and cut into pieces for no reason, there had to be some sort of explanation, didn’t there?

“You stupid bitch!” yelled Zacky. As he grabbed onto the damaged corpse of Amanda, a small tear ran down his face. Not because he was horrified he did it, but because he was amazed that he could. “Why the fuck did you have to be irritating? Huh? WHY?” he shouted at her emotionless face. Her mouth hung open and her eyes collapsed shut.

Later that day, Zacky arrived home. He ran up stairs quicker than ever so nobody could witness his blood drenched clothes. He ripped them off and shoved them under the bed. “Zachary, is that you?” his mother called from the bottom of the stairs. Zacky turned sharply to the door, his heart suddenly racing. “Yeah… Yeah I’m just changing!” he called back.

His mother accepted this and headed back into the kitchen to finish preparing the family meal. Meanwhile, his father was in the sitting room watching the 6 o’clock News. “Driving Instructor, Amanda Harley has been reported missing,” the reporter explained. “It’s been confirmed that she went missing from ‘SoCal Drive Fast Agency’ at approx 10am today. Nobody has seen her since and colleagues are getting suspicious after seeing her leave with a dodgy looking character,” he added.

Zacky arrived downstairs just as his meal was getting put on the plate. His mother passed it to him and he proceeded to the sitting room. His father watched Zacky’s moves as he placed himself on the sofa. “Shocking that, isn’t it?” he asked.
“What is?” Zacky replied, puzzled. His father took a bite of his chicken and began talking once again with his mouth full. “That woman going missing from that… driving place just down the street.”

Zacky’s heart started racing again, this time so fast that he thought it was about to burst right out of his chest. “Really?” he gasped, acting like he knew nothing about this. “When did she go missing and stuff?” Zacky asked, acting interested by the subject.

“About 10am today, so they said,” his father pointed to the television. “But they know nothing.”

After Zacky ate his food he headed back upstairs to think about what he had done. “Shit. I’m going to get caught, I’m going to get caught!” he repeated over and over. “How the fuck will the guys take me back if I get caught?” he asked himself as he stared at the pictures of him and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold that were pinned to his bedroom wall. “Memories…” Zacky breathed.

All night Zacky lay awake. He simply couldn’t fall asleep, because every time he tried Amanda’s face flashed into his mind. Her last words rang in his ears. Zacky tossed and turned trying helplessly to get rid of her but failed. He covered his face with his pillow, and that failed too.

“FUCK OFF!” he finally screamed, tossing his pillow across the room. “LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU!?” Hearing the noise, his parents hurried through to his bedroom.

“Son, what’s your problem?” his father asked sleepily, a hand stroking his forehead. His mother’s silhouette stood sharply at the door way, “Zacky, hon, what’s wrong, you have a nightmare?”

Zacky huffed. “Something like that…” he mumbled.

With that, his parents went back into the comfort of their warm bed. Leaving Zacky to face his demons alone.

Now, you may think that with going through such pain after killing one person, he’d never do it again? But you’re wrong. This is only the beginning of Zacky’s hunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Synyster Vengeance (Colleen) is now helping me write this :D woo!

- Sorry if there's any weird spelling mistakes. My Micro Word has started automatically changing things when I don't want it to.