Hatred Fills My Blood.

You Just Got Owned.

As the bell rang Zacky and Brian parted ways, Brian went to look for Colleen. He wanted to know why she’d go out with Zacky and kiss him in public for that matter. Brian didn’t mean to hate on his friend but for a while he thought Colleen had a crush on him, not Zacky.

Brian spotted Colleen grabbing some text books out of her locker and leaned against the lockers next to her.
“So you’re really dating Baker?”
She rolled her eyes, “No I just randomly kiss people for fun.”

Brian smirked as she started cussing at him and pulled her into a small kiss, which shut her up right away.
“If you want to know what a real man is like come to my house after school.”
“It’s tempting but I’d rather live to see tomorrow.”
“I won’t tell Zacky if you don’t.” Brian whispered in her ear and nipped her neck.

Colleen felt her cheeks redden and bit her lip as she watched Brian walk to his class. She put her history and calculus text books in her bag and headed to her class, hoping the day would go by fast so she could talk to Brian.

Then as the final bell rang signaling the end of the school day Colleen put her books back in her locker and met up with Brian near the flag pole. Brian had a quick smoke and led Colleen to his house. He made sure his parents weren’t home and led her straight to his room.

Then back on campus Zacky was looking for Colleen when Matt walked up to him.
“Matt have you seen Colleen?”
“Who?”
“Colleen, she’s the brunette I was with most of the day.”
“I think she left with Brian.”

Zacky clenched his fist and walked away, towards Brian’s house, hatred filling his blood the more he walked. He knew if Brian was fucking Colleen, he would have to teach them both a lesson they would never forget.

As Zacky got Brian’s house he used the spare key hidden in one of bushes nearby and walked inside. He walked up the stairs towards Brian’s room and clenched his jaw as heard Colleen moaning Brian’s name. He pulled his knife out of his pocket and barged into Brian’s room.

Colleen heard Brian’s door slam open and as Brian got off of her she wrapped herself up in one of the blankets. Brian quickly pulled on his boxers and glared at Zacky.
“Dude, it’s called knocking.”
Zacky scoffed, “You think you deserve that curtesy you fucking manwhore!”

After Zacky spoke Brian rolled his eyes and turned his back on his friend. Big mistake for Brian to make as Zacky used it as an opportunity to knock him out. Zacky turned his friend over and lightly traced what he would soon carve into his friend’s chest. Colleen noticed this and tried to grab the knife from Zacky.

Zacky shoved Colleen away and started walking towards her as he decided against marking Brian just yet. He walked over to Colleen and threw her face first onto Brian’s bed, pulling the blanket off of her as he did. Colleen tried to turn around but Zacky was already on top of her pinning her to the bed so she couldn’t move. He grazed the cold blade against her lower back for a few moments before carving ‘ZV’ into her, her screaming going on deaf ears as he carved.

She was now his, forever.