Hatred Fills My Blood.

Scars Discovered.

It had been almost a month since Zacky raped Colleen in the field and she was too afraid to tell anyone what really happened, even when they started calling her a slut at school. Brian constantly tried to get Colleen alone to talk to her about that day but she always found a way to avoid him. Today wouldn’t have been any different except when Colleen walked out of class after she felt the sudden need to vomit, for what seemed the tenth time that day, Brian followed her into the girl’s restroom and locked the door.

Colleen heard the door lock as she finished emptying the contents of her stomach and she bit back a whimper, thinking Zacky was in the bathroom alone with her.

“Go…go away Zacky.” She managed to choke out as she started to cry, slowly unlocking the stall she was in.
“I’m not Zacky.” Brian answered, pulling the stall door open.
“Bri—“Colleen started but was cut off by Brian placing a finger to her lips.
“Why are you avoiding me?” He asked bluntly.
“It doesn’t matter besides you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

Colleen turned away from Brian as she leaned over the toilet again and started dry heaving. Brian watched her hunch over the toilet bowl and spotted something that looked like a scar in the shape of two letters, ‘ZV’. He let her finish what she was doing and then lifted up her shirt slightly to get a better look at it.

“What’s that?” Brain asked in an eerily calm voice.
“It’s nothing.” She lied, avoiding eye contact with him.
“Don’t lie to me Colleen,” Brian said as he traced the scar lightly with the tips of his fingers.

Colleen flinched and moved Brian’s hand away from the scar, unintentionally revealing her ‘A+7=X’ scar on her upper right arm. Brian caught a glimpse of it and grabbed her arm. His chocolate brown eyes filling with anger as he bit back his anger and asked her what the scars were about. She still refused to answer when Brian realized who it could be.

“Did Zacky do this to you?” He asked looking into her eyes knowing if she lied her eyes couldn’t.
Colleen‘s eyes began to water and she clung onto his shirt. “Please don’t tell anyone. I can handle this.”
“No you can’t handle this but I can.” Brian said in his eerily calm voice, walking out of the bathroom in search of Zacky.

Colleen watched Brian walk out of the bathroom, slowly standing up before realizing what Brian meant. She hurried out of the bathroom and went to follow the slowly fading figure of Brian down the hall. Just as she was halfway down the hall she was pushed roughly into a locker.

“What did I tell you about talking to him?” Zacky asked his anger apparent in his voice.
“I’m sorry. He got to me when I was alone. He-he found the scars.” She whimpered.
“Well at least he knows your mine now.” He said his tone turning from one of anger to one of cockiness and lust.

“I say we skip school and I have another go at you.” Zacky smirked, his finger tips tracing the outline of the ‘ZV’ on her lower back.
“I say you let her go before I beat the shit out of you right now.” Brian seethed as he glared at Zacky whose body was currently too close to Colleen’s for Brian’s liking.
“Stay out of this Haner, she’s my girlfriend not yours.” Zacky retorted before whispering for Colleen to wait for him outside.

Colleen did what she was told; unaware that Brian was following close behind, with Zacky right behind him as well.